Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I think wilder will do aj and fury will do wilder 

I think that's the plan for fury he's waiting for unification he will take the belts and then  probably fek of again :laugh:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, bird said:

who do you think will  win   Aj  or Wilder , i think this will be another good test for Aj  , not sure on this one .:hmm:

both can punch and wilder will have a great chance of ko aj if he lands but wilder seems more sloppy compared to aj 

i think aj wins truthfully seems more skilled than wilder but it's a dangerous fight for both 

Lot of talk about Fury/AJ or Fury/Wilder, the big dumb fcuk aint got back in the ring yet.

I hope these fights come off cos I do like Fury as a boxer but he's a long way from a unification fight and things never roll smoothly in TF's camp.

Cheers, D.

22 hours ago, dytkos said:

Lot of talk about Fury/AJ or Fury/Wilder, the big dumb fcuk aint got back in the ring yet.

I hope these fights come off cos I do like Fury as a boxer but he's a long way from a unification fight and things never roll smoothly in TF's camp.

Cheers, D.

Reason he ain't in the ring is not him it's promotional arguments between frank and mick Hennessy it's complicated to explain but that's how it is 

I never thought Fury would shed all that weight.Didn't think he would ever get his head straight. Looks like he's well on the way to fitness. Good luck to him. He needs to ditch his dad and uncle, both unsavoury characters with very dodgy pasts.

Hope his new trainer can teach him something. Still think he should go to the states..that's the top 'university' for boxers.

Ortiz should get an immediate rematch with Wilder. Ortiz was dropped and took a count in 5th then Wilder gets hit and is on rubbery legs in 7th. The Doc then at the end of the minutes rest halts the fight to check Wilder over ??? buying him precious recovery time !!! Ive never seen anything like it tbh. Ortiz was dropped and not checked over, you would think Wilder was a protected fighter :whistling:

If Joshua fights Wilder in America he will need to ko him to get a draw !

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MickC said:

Ortiz should get an immediate rematch with Wilder. Ortiz was dropped and took a count in 5th then Wilder gets hit and is on rubbery legs in 7th. The Doc then at the end of the minutes rest halts the fight to check Wilder over ??? buying him precious recovery time !!! Ive never seen anything like it tbh. Ortiz was dropped and not checked over, you would think Wilder was a protected fighter :whistling:

If Joshua fights Wilder in America he will need to ko him to get a draw !

Ortiz is already demanding the rematch calling foul play and also wants a undercard shot at whyte if they get the AJ vs Wilder fight on. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, kanny said:

Ortiz is already demanding the rematch calling foul play and also wants a undercard shot at whyte if they get the AJ vs Wilder fight on. 

I think Browne will ko Whyte in there fight tbh, If so Ortiz might then face Browne on undercard if he does not get Wilder rematch .AJ v Wilder be an interesting fight to see who wins it. I had favoured AJ but Wilder is well capable of catching AJ and stopping him.

• Like 2

I am an aj fan, and I agree it's a punchers chance.. But I think that will be enough to do it.. Ortiz for me was out boxing wilder at weekend. But once wilder landed he hurt... No doubt about it wilder is heavy handed.. As a technical boxer, he's crap... But at the end of a fight he seems to be last guy standing. Ortiz had him hurt at weekend and was there for taking but didn't manage it, a,j has good killer instinct in him,so if hurts wilder would hopefully jump on him... I just think wilder would beat him to it now

2 minutes ago, Baz2 said:

I am an aj fan, and I agree it's a punchers chance.. But I think that will be enough to do it.. Ortiz for me was out boxing wilder at weekend. But once wilder landed he hurt... No doubt about it wilder is heavy handed.. As a technical boxer, he's crap... But at the end of a fight he seems to be last guy standing. Ortiz had him hurt at weekend and was there for taking but didn't manage it, a,j has good killer instinct in him,so if hurts wilder would hopefully jump on him... I just think wilder would beat him to it now

Who's wilder fought ? 40 fights against who atlesst aj stepped up to fight wlad after only 18 fights don't forgett when wilder was hurt v Ortiz the ref gave him loads of extra time to recover calling the ref over for no need then sending him to the other corner where he looked unsteady he'll throw careless bombs v aj and get caught and kod I never used to give aj much respect but he's beating wilder all day 

• Like 1