Boxing At The Weekend...

whatever they got it will be a little more than they deserve, too be fair wilder and Parker are both woefully undervalued by their own teams, nether seems to have any real commercial pull, in the case of wilder dodging fights etc always takes a toll on ones reputation, but I would of thought they could of made Parker more marketable, that promoter from DUCo is a tosser watched hm banging on about the amount of times Joshua been laid out lmfao, and how parker has never been laid out ever lol no eveidecne of either claim, bet big AJ panning his pants eh lol

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

23 hours ago, arcticgun said:

whatever they got it will be a little more than they deserve, too be fair wilder and Parker are both woefully undervalued by their own teams, nether seems to have any real commercial pull, in the case of wilder dodging fights etc always takes a toll on ones reputation, but I would of thought they could of made Parker more marketable, that promoter from DUCo is a tosser watched hm banging on about the amount of times Joshua been laid out lmfao, and how parker has never been laid out ever lol no eveidecne of either claim, bet big AJ panning his pants eh lol

I agree maybe Parker hasn't been in with same opposition as aj but it's not far out so maybe that is why there isn't much credence of Parker taking clean shots but I will say there is more evendence if Joshua both amateur and pro getting hurt boxing Whyte rocked him also 

11 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

I agree maybe Parker hasn't been in with same opposition as aj but it's not far out so maybe that is why there isn't much credence of Parker taking clean shots but I will say there is more evendence if Joshua both amateur and pro getting hurt boxing Whyte rocked him also 

Fact is if you box you tend too get hurt, AJ goes looking for action in the ring where as some are happy too run for rounds at a time , one player has trophys belts etc the other has none go figure 

You make a lot of whyte rocking AJ but he went onto win that fight rather comfortably ,again Wlad rocked him but again he came over it and won , some just need stimulation of pain to get the reaction ,  fact is like it or not they all get hit and they all get dropped as long as it's not in the main fights it don't really matter ,

Edited by arcticgun
1 hour ago, arcticgun said:

Fact is if you box you tend too get hurt, AJ goes looking for action in the ring where as some are happy too run for rounds at a time , one player has trophys belts etc the other has none go figure 

You make a lot of whyte rocking AJ but he went onto win that fight rather comfortably ,again Wlad rocked him but again he came over it and won , some just need stimulation of pain to get the reaction ,  fact is like it or not they all get hit and they all get dropped as long as it's not in the main fights it don't really matter ,

Wlad let him of the hook mate and threw jabs after if wlad threw bombs as soon as he had  hurt held of finnished him but that's wlad all over he's a very cautious fighter plus I think vitali said they where expecting aj to crumble later on so advised wlad to look for the ko later that's the klitsckos words after the fight 

difference here bieng Parker will throw bombs if or when he gets aj hurt that's the intresting thing about this fight they both come forward it's for me going to be who's chin is stronger ild like aj to win so the future fury fight means more but I just think Parker can trouble and beat aj even tho he did seem like he couldn't wait to look away during the face of earlier and aj knew It plus that promoter of parkers is doing a good job of getting under aj skin 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, CushtyJook said:

Wlad let him of the hook mate and threw jabs after if wlad threw bombs as soon as he had  hurt held of finnished him but that's wlad all over he's a very cautious fighter plus I think vitali said they where expecting aj to crumble later on so advised wlad to look for the ko later that's the klitsckos words after the fight 

difference here bieng Parker will throw bombs if or when he gets aj hurt that's the intresting thing about this fight they both come forward it's for me going to be who's chin is stronger ild like aj to win so the future fury fight means more but I just think Parker can trouble and beat aj even tho he did seem like he couldn't wait to look away during the face of earlier and aj knew It plus that promoter of parkers is doing a good job of getting under aj skin 

Carnt argue with any of that cushty ...that .Higgins is a twat but your right he's playing a blinder in getting under aj's skin whether or not it will work is a different matter as its not Higgins who's got to get in the ring ...personally I still think Parker is easily the outsider but I will be having a few bob on him regardless :thumbs:

• Like 1

Wlad showed the blueprint how to beat Joshua, keep him busy every round and make him work all of every round using plenty of movement and all of the ring. I'm not sure Parker has the ring savvy to stick to what's needed to do to win but it's heavyweight boxing and he could well have his moments. As for Fury he has all the attributes in abundance to beat Joshua but until he gets in the ring and we can see what he has left to offer and how motivated he is now nothing is guaranteed.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, CushtyJook said:

if you honestly believe  Wlad rolled over an decided to let AJ take away his crown then you are as deluded as your hero pal,  he 'couldn't'  finish him end of story, if he could of he would of , he didn't just think that night enough enough I will allow him to haul his ass back up and eventually ko me, honest pal he never its not lie that in the real world

3 hours ago, kanny said:

Carnt argue with any of that cushty ...that .Higgins is a twat but your right he's playing a blinder in getting under aj's skin whether or not it will work is a different matter as its not Higgins who's got to get in the ring ...personally I still think Parker is easily the outsider but I will be having a few bob on him regardless :thumbs:

Higgins is a muppet same with hearn they just chat bollocks there man getting ko'd sent home to kiwi with no title and thankful for the paycheck lol  he can say what he wants it wnt make any difference when they in the ring will it? theres nothing Parkers done to suggest he will fair any better than any of the others, he still green himself, couldn't do sod all with talentless gawky awkward Hughie fury so he proper snookered now, cos AJ bigger more aggro will come looking , its more a case of can he handle it  Joshua faced big men big hitters all layed out beaten, he beat Wlad at his last swansong in a fight that even he stated inspired him, Joe P is a nie bloke and twice the man most other heavyweights he don't cheat and take drugs like mots of em or chat as much crap either, I'm plased he getting this chance cos that's what it is , a chance, he could easily win and benefit no end its a possibility a slight one albeit

1 hour ago, MickC said:

Wlad showed the blueprint how to beat Joshua, keep him busy every round and make him work all of every round using plenty of movement and all of the ring. I'm not sure Parker has the ring savvy to stick to what's needed to do to win but it's heavyweight boxing and he could well have his moments. As for Fury he has all the attributes in abundance to beat Joshua but until he gets in the ring and we can see what he has left to offer and how motivated he is now nothing is guaranteed.

exactly 8) the blueprint to beat him is there , written by a man who narrowly failed too implement it, father time cruel etc . but none of them have the minerals at the minute, they all lack sadly imho, not one of them isn't tarnished in some way by defeat, cheating allegations, weak mentally, dodging fights etc etc , I see one man with an aim and he keeps going towards it the rest? I'm not so sure of , one imho is a gasbag and will remain that way until they actually do something more than talk a good fight, one simply wont fight no matter what, at least JP got the bottle, Can AJ develop? its going to be hard lack of serous competition don't help,

At the moment Joshua is the man,like him or not even though the Yanks have Wilder,Joshua is the Kingpin pulling all the money in and the man to beat. There is not a lot of serious competition out there for him and none that have the style to beat him. Ok there is active fighters in the division now who could land a big shot and ko him but none of them have the ability to go in there and follow the game plan that's needed to beat him. Fury is the only serious threat out there for Joshua and Joshua even acknowledges that fact. However like already mentioned Fury has not fought for 2 year so nobody knows what he has left to offer or if he's even motivated or as effective as he once was. Once Fury gets in the ring it will answer a multitude of questions and even though he will be rusty it will show a glimpse of what he has to offer. No point seeing Fury un motivated and fighting Joshua in his first fight back if that's the case he may as well stay retired . We need to see a fully fit motivated Fury fighting Joshua on the back of three good wins from his comeback fights which will also build the fight up to immense proportions. I think it could well happen as Fury is playing at the mind games now with Joshua,putting down his achievements etc and he is getting to him already.If the fight comes off  Fury needs to use Joshua's strength against him and needs Joshua fuming and going after him from the first bell,whilst Fury uses movement and ring smarts to keep out of harms way,then once Joshua is tiring Fury can make the fight his. As for Wlad not stopping Joshua that was his mistake as Joshua was there for the taking but ,people forget there was also a pen drive sewn into Wlads  boxing gown with his prediction for the fight. This could well be the factor that had Wlad hanging back,but credit to Joshua he rallied and bull rushed Wlad to stop him and get the win. We should know in the next few months if the biggest fight in British history is going to happen or not and if so,then we will see some build up to a fight over the rest of this year .

Edited by MickC

Jarrell Miller maybe start to shape up given a few more fights, handled right he could be the yanks man imho, think he needs to avoid facing Joshua in the too near future but he big enough rough enough, just needs bit more time and work, could be an interesting match up maybe

3 hours ago, MickC said:

At the moment Joshua is the man,like him or not even though the Yanks have Wilder,Joshua is the Kingpin pulling all the money in and the man to beat. There is not a lot of serious competition out there for him and none that have the style to beat him. Ok there is active fighters in the division now who could land a big shot and ko him but none of them have the ability to go in there and follow the game plan that's needed to beat him. Fury is the only serious threat out there for Joshua and Joshua even acknowledges that fact. However like already mentioned Fury has not fought for 2 year so nobody knows what he has left to offer or if he's even motivated or as effective as he once was. Once Fury gets in the ring it will answer a multitude of questions and even though he will be rusty it will show a glimpse of what he has to offer. No point seeing Fury un motivated and fighting Joshua in his first fight back if that's the case he may as well stay retired . We need to see a fully fit motivated Fury fighting Joshua on the back of three good wins from his comeback fights which will also build the fight up to immense proportions. I think it could well happen as Fury is playing at the mind games now with Joshua,putting down his achievements etc and he is getting to him already.If the fight comes off  Fury needs to use Joshua's strength against him and needs Joshua fuming and going after him from the first bell,whilst Fury uses movement and ring smarts to keep out of harms way,then once Joshua is tiring Fury can make the fight his. As for Wlad not stopping Joshua that was his mistake as Joshua was there for the taking but ,people forget there was also a pen drive sewn into Wlads  boxing gown with his prediction for the fight. This could well be the factor that had Wlad hanging back,but credit to Joshua he rallied and bull rushed Wlad to stop him and get the win. We should know in the next few months if the biggest fight in British history is going to happen or not and if so,then we will see some build up to a fight over the rest of this year .

the one thing mick  a boxer carnt bring back time mate, just look at Ali , he was never the same boxer after his lay off , ok he won the belt back , but his great qualities he had for a natural  heavyweight   hand speed, movement  around the the ring were gone , he was heavier  and slow  he was not the same man  . the one thing Fury had in that fight with Wlad was movement  and great fitness  deff , that  how he wont that fight  not any big punches . even if he had couple  easy warm up fights  by say 2021  that still real long lay off from the Wlad fight, you carnt get that back mate no way . the longer Aj fight and keeps active   the worse it will be for Fury, if and it big if they ever get in the ring together . But my gut feeling is Aj could loose it all in 2020 with Wilder  deff can punch, can go the distance  , and  i think he drop Aj  , and even if Aj did get up Wilder would finish him , not like Wlad , but with any boxer it can finish with one good lucky punch, and Aj 100% got  a good punch on him , so you never know he may drop wilder early in a fight  roll on 2020 :thumbs: