Boxing At The Weekend...

20 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Reckon he's had his day mate. No good saying could would should. Nobody can take away what he done that night but I reckon we've seen his best .

There's some clips of TF on a water bag with BJS he looks painfully slow and week ....he's got a long way to go yet if at all 

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Fury was a big fight.  Not now.  He's wasted himself.  You see the video of him and billy joe Saunders hitting the bag.  Billy made Tyson look so bad slow and weak . Shame what happened as he was on top of the world

Aj  should  beat  parker , ko  in the last couple rounds, if  and a big if it all goes to plan   Wilder  2020 , now i really dont know if AJ  can beat him, wilder deff can punch  , could go the distance , and very reckless / wild , could easily  catch AJ and drop him, he been down once, in his last fight  with 2 big men who hit hard , anything can happen  i really dont know about this one:hmm: .Regards Fury , it would be feckin great if really did come back, and get in the ring with AJ , it would be megga pay day for both boxers and promoters   100% :yes:  but i really do think with  Fury mind set, back ground,upbringing , i dont think he got it in him to make the comeback , ok it  getting his body fit again  and train hard regular, but ithink with the people round  they dragging him back down, if he  get his mind right he can do it, but can he  this is the real prob,  i think deep down its over  for him   :yes: 

2 hours ago, greg64 said:

i think aj will ko parker within 6 rounds

Definitely think AJ will go for a early finish but every chance of it backfiring as I think Parker will be doing his best to drag it out... On paper AJ wins but In reality anything can happen... Interesting fight. 

AJ KO Parker in round 8 I reckon 

Parker can move a bit and this is he's biggest strength going into the fight, and he'll take some confidence from AJs fight with Takam, no doubt he rates heself a better man than Takam and thinks he can move-about to a points win 

Parkers gonna have he's moments but I think deep down him and that lemon of a promoter he's got no he's going to get stopped 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, CushtyJook said:

Parker hurts aj and causes him problems no doubt expect Parker to get stopped early as soon as aj lands a few punches I think it's a fight that could to go 12 rounds but we'll get a bad stoppage 

why? Parker couldn't hurt the poorer fury so he has little chance hurting Joshua in reality who a far superior boxer to Hughie, Parker is no powerhouse and that little promoter dude is a loon, pair of em are truly deluded, this is the best parkers gunna ever have it ,  I doubt wilder would ever grow a set and face him, nice paycheck beats fighting deadbeats on youtube for pennies eh , I don't think anyone really gives him a chance