Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Crap stoppage

Wait to you see the replay cushty . I thought that the guy was taking serious shots. Was a good fight .
Don't get daft yes aj was winning very wide but that was not a good stoppage
Behave yerself ditch shitter. The guy was taking big shots. If you want to see folk get seriously injured before a stoppage step in the ring yourself. If not then just accept what you see through the window in your neighbours Tele.

Your deluded more like aj was throwing every thing he has at a mediocre opponent and still couldn't Finnish him so ref jumps In aj was just about to start gassing out was takam hurt no power house my ass povetkin knocked that man out cold deontay wilder better not come to England to fight aj as Eddie Hearn will gave the ref stop it on the first jab and in that fight to make it clear I think aj wipes the floor with wilder

Also "takam would have gone 12" well we have seen that he didn't go 12 . you really are a complete pudding head

Didn't go 12 due to a dodgy decision you Mongrell taksm wasn't going anywhere was he the guy aj couldn't hurt but povetkin had him out cold in that time aj looked green but that's understable that's his 20th fight my problem tonight ain't with aj it wasn't him who made the bad decision but takam was not hurt you must be the only person I've encountered who agrees with that stoppage beating in mind in actually in Cardiff and was watching in a pub a few miles from the arena

Crap stoppage

Wait to you see the replay cushty . I thought that the guy was taking serious shots. Was a good fight .
Behave yerself ditch shitter. The guy was taking big shots. If you want to see folk get seriously injured before a stoppage step in the ring yourself. If not then just accept what you see through the window in your neighbours Tele.
Your deluded more like aj was throwing every thing he has at a mediocre opponent and still couldn't Finnish him so ref jumps In aj was just about to start gassing out was takam hurt no power house my ass povetkin knocked that man out cold deontay wilder better not come to England to fight aj as Eddie Hearn will gave the ref stop it on the first jab and in that fight to make it clear I think aj wipes the floor with wilder
What's next week's lottery number? All I seem was aj landing big shots comfortably. If you ould see into the future that he was about to gas you ave a real talent mystic meg. Away to bed in your team fury pyjamas. Btw the tour is over Tyson doesn't have what it takes to be a boxer and hughie ain't good enough after getting beat off the worst champ in a lomg time. Move on.

Yeah agree aj was winning widely but troubling takam no maybe if takam went down but he didn't he was there little bit early stoppage it's heavyweights there was a chance aj gassed and takam landed a good shot himself if Taksm that. And why didn't doc throw it in

Crap stoppage

What's next week's lottery number? All I seem was aj landing big shots comfortably. If you ould see into the future that he was about to gas you ave a real talent mystic meg. Away to bed in your team fury pyjamas. Btw the tour is over Tyson doesn't have what it takes to be a boxer and hughie ain't good enough after getting beat off the worst champ in a lomg time. Move on.
Yeah agree aj was winning widely but troubling takam no maybe if takam went down but he didn't he was there little bit early stoppage it's heavyweights there was a chance aj gassed and takam landed a good shot himself if Taksm that. And why didn't doc throw it in
Chances, ifs and buts. Clutching at straws. Your not worth arguing with. Aj won fair and square. Night

I'm not denying aj won fair and square divvy

Get a vid up someone

There taking them down as quick as there going up .
What you make of the stoppage? At first I though it was early then seeing the replay takam was done and was taking big shots. Added to the fact he had been down and hadn't won a round. Tough man sometimes people are too tough for their own good imo
I haven't watched the full fight yet so can't comment. ...been reading some of the boxing channels and the General consensus seems to be it was stoped early .