Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

He's got no finish in him, got a one eyed man with his arse hanging out in front of him and he's just placing his punches, no venom in them. First fight I know, but he's still winning points in his head...

Yokel

• Like 1

Well joe Joyce didn't live up to the hype

He did alright there's a lot to work with
Accurate. But it's far too amatuer and he's too old to change I reckon. British level
He was better than the stoat :laugh:

Anyone else not rate Joshua ?

Joshua has his faults but nobody has been able to fully exploit them yet so hes still unbeaten.Wlad showed the Blueprint how to beat him,keep him busy every round,using movement and the full ring and keep things at range while throwing punches in bunches and he will gas out ready for the stoppage. Allow Joshua to control the pace and distance in the fight and he will ko you with one of his big shots.Fury has all the attributes necessary to beat him like ive mentioned before,but by the time Fury is ready to face him I believe Joshua will have already been beat by somebody else.A Wilder v Joshua match up would be some fight mind,Wilder with his wild swinging punches and Joshua with his close range bombs,that fight has the makings of a classic shootout imo . :yes:

• Like 2

Even me as a fury fan knows fury cannot come straight back into an aj fight he needs atlesst three fights personally can't see fury returning now aj has faults apart from fury there ain't no one else beating him the wlad rematch was still 50 50 but aj got a good chance of dominating for the next ten years and be recognised as a super champ mainly due to a weak division can't see Parker or wilder worrying him one bit

• Like 1