Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Cant see that fight going to far to be honest like a training session

Tbh I don't see this match any better or worse than the pulev match ...takam isn't a bad fighter and he can take a shot but he's on the small side and lacks the power of the the big lads ...AJ will dominate him the same as he'd dominate pulev .... whyte is fighting helenius ...it won't be getting my 20 bucks .

• Like 1

Chunky too good for groves now I reckon

Be a good fight if they ever do meet again as they dislike each other so they will be well up for it.Degale has too many miles on the clock and is a lot easier to hit now.It all depends on how Groves does in the rest of the tournament hes in,but for me Groves beats him for a third time imo .

Edited by MickC

Joe Joyce is fighting tonight

His first pro fight its on Dave 9pm if anyone is interested

Think Micheal venom Paige is on the bill aswell , be interesting to see how he adapts to the switch from MMA and if hes still as entertaining as he is in the octagon

what an amateur looking set up, got the feel of an unlicensed event. are they sure it's the o2 and not the circus tavern? f***ing mismatch and a half that, i know it was his boxing debut, but he's a well accomplished fighter in other forms. could have found a more worthy opponent than a fella who's only won 2 out of 14 and been laid out in 5 of his losses! hope the other fights are better match ups...

Yokel

• Like 1

That was a terrible stoppage guy was fine. Page looked terrible. Mma fighters have no hands

It was one of the odder matches I've seen he's like a stoat :laugh: tbh I think he'd soon get tagged with anyone decent

That was a terrible stoppage guy was fine. Page looked terrible. Mma fighters have no hands

It was one of the odder matches I've seen he's like a stoat :laugh: tbh I think he'd soon get tagged with anyone decent