Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

The way Cox was lunging in after a shot its not the shot I thought was going to finish it I thought Cox would get caught clean on the chin ...great body shot though :thumbs:

wern't it just, he was never getting up from that as long as he has a hole in his arse!

Yokel

• Like 2

Well Eubank jnr has got his wish,Groves it is ! Groves has learned to tough it out and take his time like I mentioned earlier,and what a shot to finish it.Im convinced Groves will school Eubanks jnr before stopping him mid to late rounds.Another thing is how big Groves looked tonight,size could play a big part in the Eubank jnr fight,thats if Eubank jnr does not pull out for some unknown reason and the fight does not happen .Grove has learned the hard way and I think he is now a better fighter than he was before the Froch defeats,certainly made Hearns look like he was talking a load of bollocks again. lol

Edited by MickC
  • Like 5

Well Eubank jnr has got his wish,Groves it is ! Groves has learned to tough it out and take his time like I mentioned earlier,and what a shot to finish it.Im convinced Groves will school Eubanks jnr before stopping him mid to late rounds.Another thing is how big Groves looked tonight,size could play a big part in the Eubank jnr fight,thats if Eubank jnr does not pull out for some unknown reason and the fight does not happen .

You was bang on Mick ...groves looked totally in control even when it looked like he was troubled by Cox he was just taking his time and riding out the storm's ...looking forward to January lets hope eubank don't spew it...I don't think he will as he'd never live it down and loose all credibility. ..can't wait now :thumbs:

Cox will come again hes a good come forward entertaining fighter,just was not good enough tonight despite Hearn talking a load of bollocks about Groves.Groves is a different fighter now to the one that Froch beat,a lot more mature and now seems to have his confidence and nasty streak back but a lot more calmer as a fighter,like a seasoned battler nowadays. Groves has to be favourite in this competition and hopefully we will see him in with Degale again at some point .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

Cox will come again hes a good come forward entertaining fighter,just was not good enough tonight despite Hearn talking a load of bollocks about Groves.Groves is a different fighter now to the one that Froch beat,a lot more mature and now seems to have his confidence and nasty streak back but a lot more calmer as a fighter. Groves has to be favourite in this competition and hopefully we will see him in with Degale again at some point .

I have to agree groves looks better than ever .... AJ vs kitscho night being repeated over on sky sports mix for anyone intrested

Grab it quick lads :thumbs:

Thanks for that, all my streams froze last night!

Sometimes a good body shot is more satisfying than a good chinning! also lovely uppercut in the 3rd! Hope Sr's fashion sense improves in time for the fight(won't hold my breath waiting!) , what was that badge he had on his jacket?!!

• Like 1

Off?

All set for the big "wild" dust up in the summer.....
Am I the only one who has little intrest in AJ Vs wilder. ..if wilder had fought and beat whyte then I'd start to be interested but at the moment I'd rather see AJ Vs Parker at least Parker is trying to be a legitimate fighter.

Off?

All set for the big "wild" dust up in the summer.....
Am I the only one who has little intrest in AJ Vs wilder. ..if wilder had fought and beat whyte then I'd start to be interested but at the moment I'd rather see AJ Vs Parker at least Parker is trying to be a legitimate fighter.

All about the hype son......East vs West....man against man....be epic....