Boxing At The Weekend...

I'd take Breazeale to beat Whyte,Whyte was gifted the win over Chisora.I think Breazeale is a better,younger fighter than Chisora with enough toughness to beat Whyte. On a more interesting note Vitali is apparently fancying a fight with Joshua and with him being emeritus WBC champion to fast track a Joshua fight he could fight Wilder first and then get the Joshua fight. If Vitali has anything left he would beat Wilder easy and would be still be a handful for Joshua,I think Vitali beats both,what a comeback that would be after being retired for 5 year.. Here's hoping anyway,his comeback would certainly be interesting.

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/10/vitali-klitschko-vs-anthony-joshua/

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

Posted Images

I'd take Breazeale to beat Whyte,Whyte was gifted the win over Chisora.I think Breazeale is a better,younger fighter than Chisora with enough toughness to beat Whyte. On a more interesting note Vitali is apparently fancying a fight with Joshua and with him being emeritus WBC champion to fast track a Joshua fight he could fight Wilder first and then get the Joshua fight. If Vitali has anything left he would beat Wilder easy and would be still be a handful for a Joshua,I think Vitali beats both,what a comeback that would be after being retired for 5 year.. Here's hoping anyway,his comeback would certainly be interesting.http://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/10/vitali-klitschko-vs-anthony-joshua/

He's 47 now so would most likely be 50+ before he got in a position to fight AJ. .im not saying its impossible but I can't see it happening tbh he could be 5 years getting a wilder fight lol

How Wilder gets away with it is unreal,he should be made to fight his mandatory before even thinking of a cash out fight with Joshua. It would be great if it was Vitali who dethroned Wilder the paper champion. I agree it is a long shot Vitali making a comeback but he is a very clever man and if he is serious about making a return he will no doubt have been back in the gym for a while on the quiet.Lets be honest the Heavyweight division is not exactly crammed with talent at the moment and the three Champs of the division Wilder,Joshua and Parker are all beatable.

Selby vs who ever this is is like two women fighting

That Selby is heading for a fall,ignoring his corner,clowning and letting the other fighter hit him.A ko loss will sort his attitude out,be a shame cos he's a skilled fighter but you can't go on like that during a fight .

• Like 2

I'd take Breazeale to beat Whyte,Whyte was gifted the win over Chisora.I think Breazeale is a better,younger fighter than Chisora with enough toughness to beat Whyte. On a more interesting note Vitali is apparently fancying a fight with Joshua and with him being emeritus WBC champion to fast track a Joshua fight he could fight Wilder first and then get the Joshua fight. If Vitali has anything left he would beat Wilder easy and would be still be a handful for a Joshua,I think Vitali beats both,what a comeback that would be after being retired for 5 year.. Here's hoping anyway,his comeback would certainly be interesting.http://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/10/vitali-klitschko-vs-anthony-joshua/

He's 47 now so would most likely be 50+ before he got in a position to fight AJ. .im not saying its impossible but I can't see it happening tbh he could be 5 years getting a wilder fight lol
sounds like a rocky movie in the making
  • Like 1