Boxing At The Weekend...

Its becasue were pikeys they say lol grow up lads that was hughies "destiny" and he came and didnt even f***ing try just run backwoods round the ring again . Acting like he was defending a belt not trying to win it What sort of impression has hughie shown of himself based on that fight bellew would flatten him

My nan would flatten him

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Just got back from my lads first fight.  Think I was more nervous than him!

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Who the f**k would want to watch that again i know what i wanna watch i wanna see parker have that belt took off him by someone who deserves it whyte has more right to that belt than parker ffs. I doubt we will see any more of hughie theyve had a good run made a bit of doh. Now time to leave off. People dont like them never will there arrogant sore losers

The only loosers are boxing fans getting ripped of and dodgy decisions it's all fake we seen it last week with canelo ggg and we seen it this weekend as well British boxing board of control are snakes with an agenda against the furys lets all go watch aj struggle with an out dated champ and gas out and someone says that's boxing lmfao aj couldn't box a Christmas present for a 2 year old no doubt the mugs will pay 20 quid to watch him v pulev and tell the world it's a good fight but a young 23 year old lad can outbox a champion and not get the nod is discracefull
Hahahahaha???

Uncle John's take on it. f**k me he contradicts himself even more than Tyson does

I managed 2:37 second of that. c**ts on the same gear as his boy ain't he???

Yokel

When was the last time a p***y did a job right uncle ?

Your a bad lot because you can,t f***ing help yourselves robbing people, you ,re lad just wants to earn an honest living ?

Get to f**k

Luke Campbell deserves a special mention for the weekend's boxing. Beaten narrowly on points by Linares, but done better than many thought he would. He's also just revealed that his old man died a couple of weeks ago so it must've been extra tough on the lad. Done his dad proud I reckon.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/41381169

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 1

Parker is a good person you cannot take it away from Parker wish him all the best you never heard any of the furys badmouthing him either hughie might of but that's between two fighters Tyson and Peter and the rest always had respect even when they got robbed the problem Is with the bbboc who do have a hate campaign against team fury ok maybe if Parker got the win he didn't have the massive lead the judges scored it that is blatant curroption hughie was the better boxer Parker was coming forward I don't think Parker could do anything apart from hope to catch him he looked hopeless swing widely robbery or not rematch should be called at the least

no one has a campaign against team fury ffs!

Then tell me clever clogs why has fury got an ongoing case they cannot even give a trial date when povetkin has had a drug test positive twice and still boxing why has Lucas Browne still boxing why is Shannon Briggs still boxing they all failed drug tests recently but fury is Boeing kept in the quiet for no good reason tell me why

Parker is a good person you cannot take it away from Parker wish him all the best you never heard any of the furys badmouthing him either hughie might of but that's between two fighters Tyson and Peter and the rest always had respect even when they got robbed the problem Is with the bbboc who do have a hate campaign against team fury ok maybe if Parker got the win he didn't have the massive lead the judges scored it that is blatant curroption hughie was the better boxer Parker was coming forward I don't think Parker could do anything apart from hope to catch him he looked hopeless swing widely robbery or not rematch should be called at the least

Then tell me clever clogs why has fury got an ongoing case they cannot even give a trial date when povetkin has had a drug test positive twice and still boxing why has Lucas Browne still boxing why is Shannon Briggs still boxing they all failed drug tests recently but fury is Boeing kept in the quiet for no good reason tell me why

Hughies been charged with drugs cheating and he still fighting

Tyson is banned cos he refused a test after the initial tests and suspension. Where lifted whilst case was decided , he was free too box just like Hughie and the others you mention ,Tyson refused a test then admitted too taking cocaine and having depression etc etc

You seem too forget the situation is entirely of his own making

Watch the video of Peter Fury after the fight , decent man makes sense , again look at Hughie nice fella humble polite

Then take a look at Tyson Fury pre Klitschko win nice humble polite lad ,

Then look at John Fury after Parker fight or talking after Klitschko win to Colin hart , or any Tyson video after John Fury came too camp

And you ask yourself why nobody likes them or takes them series

Best thing Peter n Hughie could do is distance themselves from the other two

Your claims about Joshua being garbage are unhinged your men one can't fight and the other well he just lost too the easiest of the belt holders

Credit too Hughie he survived 12 rounds it weren't pretty but I think he done ok and was very close indeed , needs too work on commuting himself whilst attacking ,syne beef up a bit

Luke Campbell top lad great performance center very close

Both of Povetkins so called failed drug tests came back negative,they were sent to America and tested again and they were negative. It seems who ever looks after Wilder did not fancy his chances in Russia,Boxing politics at its finest again, lol.Povetkin has been proper done up like a kipper as long as hes been mandatory to wilder .

Tyson is banned cos he refused a test after the initial tests and suspension. Where lifted whilst case was decided , he was free too box just like Hughie and the others you mention ,Tyson refused a test then admitted too taking cocaine and having depression etc etc

Watch the video of Peter Fury after the fight , decent man makes sense , again look at Hughie nice fella humble polite

Then look at John Fury after Parker fight or talking after Klitschko win to Colin hart , or any Tyson video after John Fury came too camp

Your claims about Joshua being garbage are unhinged your men one can't fight and the other well he just lost too the easiest of the belt holders

Credit too Hughie he survived 12 rounds it weren't pretty but I think he done ok and was very close indeed , needs too work on commuting himself whilst attacking ,syne beef up a bit

exactly Arctic, cushy your either on a wind up or you simple! Hughie boxed, it's Tysoe causing his issues but typical whining pikeys are the victims

No hughie hasn't been charged with drugs that's not right do your homework when was his ban then

It is what it is furys like marmite it seems ain't worried fair play to Parker hope he goes far and hope he rematches hughie is the future hughie needs to fight more regularly but who can fault him robbery or not he took on Parker after 18 months out the ring and at such a young age loss of his record isn't going to hinder his carrier that much needs to get in with frank warren or even match room to bring the best out of him ands get him fighting more often furys to loyal to mick Hennessy maybe they need to at least work something out with warren again part promotion I think Micks done now that fight they paid Parker over a million to just fight hughie only took 650k