Boxing At The Weekend...

Fury outboxed parker had better movement and landed more punches what did Parker land ? Even Parker was surprised to win and never rises his hand at the end I think you'll find its all part of the campaign against the fury we all know who really won that fight and it wasn't Parker

Discrase

cushty with all due respect. watch that fight again. a lot of fury's jabs were into fresh air. he did not score many shots. i must say though i thought it was a close contest.
Parkers shots where wild and missing more fury looked more impressive I'm done with watching and paying for boxing now absolute farce all you seen tonight was part of the campaign to hurt the furys boxing polictal curroption

he is the champion though. to win the title fureed needs more than a few jabs and dancing about. surely you can see that.

as i said i think it was a closer fight but a fair desision

Tyson did ??

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The THL fight club

Joshua really is just a straight acting kid no frills and tassles he doesnt fall into all the silly stuff that is popular with fighters these days he has the mindset that if he is good enough he will

f****n embarrassing the whole event !....now we're all going to have to listen to these mma divs saying their fighters can hang with pro boxers well played Fury you big melt ! And we're supposed

Posted Images

Fury outboxed parker had better movement and landed more punches what did Parker land ? Even Parker was surprised to win and never rises his hand at the end I think you'll find its all part of the campaign against the fury we all know who really won that fight and it wasn't Parker

Discrase

cushty with all due respect. watch that fight again. a lot of fury's jabs were into fresh air. he did not score many shots. i must say though i thought it was a close contest.

Parkers shots where wild and missing more fury looked more impressive I'm done with watching and paying for boxing now absolute farce all you seen tonight was part of the campaign to hurt the furys boxing polictal curroption

not everyone is out to get the pikeys

People are forgetting what boxing is hitting without getting hit hughie was making Parker swing wild and miss hughie best Parker and the decision will most likely get overturned that is discrasfull hughie landed more shots than Parker also hughie won that whole boxing world knows

you cant take a world title back peddling for 12 rounds he never landed one dig ffs
Your blind he landed more shots that Parker
your a dreamer

Parker knew he lost no hand raised at the end looks genuinely surprised to win notice how quickly parkers team got out the ring into changing rooms after when I seen Hughies brother grab the belt when parkers team raised it and tyson swearing at the British boxing board man I thought its gonna kick of any minute parkers team got out of there sharpish and clever to it was about to kick of big time

Well if his boxing was shite at least kickin off like a bunch of spoilt kids and trying to steal the belt from the winner will endear him to the boxing fans. Well done TF. Building a legacy.

Set of drugie c**ts. I dont care if they are being cheated the whole TF set up and entourages behavior is a disgrace. Kick em all out.

• Like 1

Poor standard on display there. At least parker looked like he wanted to have a fight and landed some good shots at times just limited ability I thought. Fury hit with one good punch in the whole fight and reallylooked like a cur ?. Typical gypsy fight like the crap you see on youtube where neither fighter wants to get hit ?

Edited by beast

Just watched the highlights on youtube (if you can call them that) Parker's belt is there for the taking, he,s useless .. Fury if he was any good should of flattened him. Whyte should get the next chance at parker

I don't get this "anti-fury" conspiracy thing. He wasn't good enough. No more, no less.

Perhaps his embarrassing entourage thought shouting at the official and threatening to kick off" is the way to get their own way?

Cringeworthy.

AJ Woukdnt even waste his time with either tbh

Aj would of gassed by round four chasing hughie lol

Seek help

Found spotty fell short. He will come again. Just not on world level yet

He beat Parker expect the desision to get overturned

sorry mate but only in a running race did fury win, that was the most negative approach to a fight I,ve seen in years

It was close and close fights usually go to the champion. Both where absolute garbage , considering they rated one and two in world by that organisation. As said whyte or chisora would of made very easy work if either , Jarrell Miller another who would , any of the genuine prospects would of relished that chance , worst title fight ever , ffs Dave Allen given six weeks would panel the pair of em ,

I honestly though Parker was better than his last few showings but he actually gets worse each fight , Hughie? Not even British title material frankly he is gash , doubt he ever get s chance like that again

Another disaster for team Fury, get shot of Hennessey and go speak too Hearn or any proper promoter , personally though I think it's over for them