An Old Smk Refurb This Is Going To Be Pic Heavy Lads

Sorry for your loss mac, hope the remembrance of good times will be if just a little comfort.

All the best

Renos

just-A-snap

Hatted the little fecker loved him to if you know what i mean

he was a moody, grumpy, stubborn little twat

and if im honest a big miss ,a big miss

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Who , the dog ,you or both :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A light rub down with the 0 wire wool then wiped off the dust with white spirits another coat of true oil   thats 4 coats now ill give her one more coat let her dry then buffed with rubbing compound

Naa there crap but i would say ok for plinking in the garden Simon if i was 8 or 9yrs old lol   But i think its these old smk,s that have got most of us into the sport in the first place just like t

Are you going to do the table and chairs as well James ?       "Only asking like"

Posted Images

Looks a good job on the gun Mac, sorry to hear about your dog, have had to make same decision in the past.

Waited about 19 years and got another one and glad I did. This bloke has NO aggressive tendencies at all against people or dogs, despite being built like a brick sh1t house.

attachicon.gifDSC_0191small.jpg

He looks a stunner M,G i would think twice about walking into your garden lol

Im not going to get any more dogs now this was the second one that had to be put to sleep with the same thing

Sorry for your loss mac, hope the remembrance of good times will be if just a little comfort.

All the best

Renos

just-A-snap

Hatted the little fecker loved him to if you know what i mean

he was a moody, grumpy, stubborn little twat

and if im honest a big miss ,a big miss

Who , the dog ,you or both :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

Pmsl BOTH VM :laugh:

• Like 1

7 pages deep with an old smk stock,imagine if it was a decent gun! Fair play though you've put in some effort and it shows in the end,if a jobs worth doing and all that,that HW stock you're working on should be a beauty...

• Like 1

7 pages deep with an old smk stock,imagine if it was a decent gun! Fair play though you've put in some effort and it shows in the end,if a jobs worth doing and all that,that HW stock you're working on should be a beauty...

Random you want to see how this old SMK shoots

me and my mate were shooting it the other day in my back garden we were like kids lol

open sites no back site and no scope and the pellets were going strait through the baked bean tins lol

we had big smiles on our faces who would of thought a old cheep smk could do that but just look at her now

I was going to give her away but im going to give it to my nephew 8yrs of age the same age i was when i started 45 yrs ago and little hunter a few yrs ago

If he dose not want it it will be put up on hear but i want it to go to some young one just starting out

as it will be ideal for a plinker in the back garden at the end of the day if it can put a smile on mine and my mates face when we have top notch rifles like the hw100 and so on then whats the smile going to be like on a kids face .

I kid you not Random we were like kids that had been let loose in a toy shop lol

BIG < BIG SMILES ON OUR FACES :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A old SMK eh who would of thought it :hmm::laugh: