214 replies to this topic

#61 tb25

tb25

Give me two weeks hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:10 pm

That plummer with get your mortgage soon paid of gaz..500 notes a pup, twice a year....lol,

#62 tb25

tb25

Give me two weeks hunter

• Members
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:13 pm

As said money don't buy good owners..that's up to the breeder to make sure they get a good home be it 100 notes or 300...
  • spindolero, staffs riffraff and W. Katchum like this

#63 Rabid

Rabid

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:40 pm

As said money don't buy good owners..that's up to the breeder to make sure they get a good home be it 100 notes or 300...

Tell you a story, about 17 year ago I had a litter of rotti pups, she had 15 pups, all survived, most of them were spoken for before they were born to people who I knew, family etc etc, but I didn't expect to get so many, so I said to a few folk I had a few spare and to put the word about, now I had this snotty bitch ring up, I took an instant dislike to her, so I said 'yeah I got a pup, I want 2 grand for it ! (Had been selling them for £150) She didn't quibble, money was obviously no object to her, so then I says I want to meet you, see your place and make sure all is good for one of my pups to go too, she hit the roof, accused me of all sorts from stalking to burglary lol, joke is, had she been ok I would have let the pup go for £150, she thought having plenty of money bought her rights, needless to say she didn't get a pup !

This ain't nowt to do with this thread, but then neither are half the replies so far.
  • Bosun11, Wxm, tb25 and 1 other like this

#64 dan john

dan john

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 400 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 10:42 pm

Never mind the price lol is it only me that would be too embarrassed to sell pups out a 3 year old lol especially a busher ffs lol what's matter are ye scared she may scratch her ears?lol

[BANNED TEXT] a prick

#65 W. Katchum

W. Katchum

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 8,787 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 10:45 pm

Lol

#66 dan john

dan john

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 400 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 11:05 pm

Glad you find it funny meant to be men the way you lot keep on you would think your 10 year olds if not intrested in pup stop committing worry about your own mongrals

#67 W. Katchum

W. Katchum

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 8,787 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 11:06 pm

If you don't want comments I suggest ye try epups and not an open forum lollol
  • Wxm, tictac and hawki like this

#68 Gaz_1989

Gaz_1989

Elbow Head

• Donator
  • 15,210 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 03:17 am

That plummer with get your mortgage soon paid of gaz..500 notes a pup, twice a year....lol,

£500? You must be kidding. £650 pal
  • dan john likes this

#69 shropshire dan

shropshire dan

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 08:37 am

I paid £800 for a teacup chihuahua couple years ago lol. The wife and kids love her

I don't haha

#70 tb25

tb25

Give me two weeks hunter

• Members
  • 12,960 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 08:52 am

What happens when it becomes the norm to pay 300 notes though ...will it become 500 pound to secure a good home Or too cover the cost of a litter..?

#71 Wxm

Wxm

Charlie dimmock

• Donator
  • 6,194 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 09:00 am

Never mind the price lol is it only me that would be too embarrassed to sell pups out a 3 year old lol especially a busher ffs lol what's matter are ye scared she may scratch her ears?lol

[BANNED TEXT] a prick

W.Katchum is a bit of a prick pal ... You want to see some of the stick he gave me about my drawing on the swingers thread :(
  • peterhunter86 and W. Katchum like this

#72 king

king

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 4,818 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 09:10 am

Dan John. You've been a member since 2011 fella.surely you've seen the crap some people start shouting on the dogs for sale section.
I would advise trying to sell somewhere else fella.
  • Haiddheliwr likes this

#73 Wxm

Wxm

Charlie dimmock

• Donator
  • 6,194 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 09:43 am

I think I've asked a few times on a few different threads ... Maybe I'll get an answer here ??

WTF is a "working mans price" ?? Other than a term to try and run the price of an item down on the back that your going to work / use the dog / item ??

To me it's total bollox .. If you want the said item / dog then you'll pay for it!!

How many spouting the working mans price bollox walks in to tescos / asda or where ever you shop, fill your trolley then go to the till and when the person on the till puts everything through and says "that will be £150" Ahhh sorry that's not a working mans price ?!

To which I'm sure they'll reply "feck off and starve then"

You want it, you pay for it and if you can't pay for it save for it or find a better job !!
  • Born Hunter, shaaark, Jekyll and 2 others like this

#74 lee

lee

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 10:12 am

The reason IMO working dogs should be cheap is as I have said before ..you will most likely go through a good few until you get exactly what you want.. It then becomes an expensive hobby at overinflated prices

#75 nothernlite

nothernlite

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 13,793 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 10:34 am

Unberleavabubble
  • Wxm likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users