Sign in to follow this  
dan john

Bushing Puppys

I just think 3 is a bit young to breed off a bitch. I get that sometimes it's needed, to keep a line or even if to replace or get another dog for yourself. But to try and sell pups off a young bitch is not for me, never mind the price

If I'm not mistaken the OP bred the litter to keep a pup back himself and these are the two that's left .......

I take it your one of the c**ts that would be stupid enough to pay it then gaz ?

If I wanted one? Without a doubt.

Not sure that makes me stupid. Being able to afford something I want. But there we go.

If I couldn't afford or didn't want to spend that much then I wouldn't call others stupid...

• Like 1

But he still selling them, seems to me he wanted to take a punt but wanted others to cover the costs. They his dogs todo as he pleases, I just mentioning. everybody moaning about the price but nobody mentioned the age of bitch, which I think is a tad young

But he still selling them, seems to me he wanted to take a punt but wanted others to cover the costs. They his dogs todo as he pleases, I just mentioning. everybody moaning about the price but nobody mentioned the age of bitch, which I think is a tad young

Fair point about the age but like socks said what is a busher gonna be able to do in 2 years that it can't do now?

If it's been out plenty then it's pretty much as good as it's gonna be surely?

He has the right to ask what he wants and idiots have the right to pay. Look at what folks are asking and getting for kc rubbish that aint capable of anything apart from getting ill. Still plenty of idiots about with money.

• Like 1

Personally don't think that 3 is to young to breed a dog ... I wouldn't breed a bitch much after 6 or 7 so the dog is halfway there at three years of age ... Each to their own I suppose that's just my take on it .....

• Like 1

Iv saw couple bushers lose drive, start false marking and start messing about older than 3. Surely we can say same about all types then once they done a job a couple times. Facts are it's not far off being a pup itself, iv said I'd consider doing same if I needed, but I wouldn't expect a couple of folks who are taking the unwanted pups to pay for whole litter to be fed, jabbed and docked lol it's okay saying if you can't afford a pup don't comment, but if you can't afford to breed a litter for yourself, then maybe ye shouldn't lol

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 3

like the mix in these pups.i wouldn't have a problem with paying £300 for a pup like gaz say's it's not alot nowadays.

• Like 2

Personally don't think that 3 is to young to breed a dog ... I wouldn't breed a bitch much after 6 or 7 so the dog is halfway there at three years of age ... Each to their own I suppose that's just my take on it .....

But half way is only half way...

But half way is only half way...

But why would you wait until the butch is 6 ... It may get killed it produce exceptional pups and you may want to breed agin in 3 years time ... If a dog doesn't have to prove itself then I think three is plenty mature to breed from ... But as I said that's just my opinion ........

• Like 1

I never said 6 either, but Iv seen more than enough dogs not 100% mature at 3 to know it's not summat I'd do, and if I did like I said id class it as a punt. 3 year old dogs ain't a finished product imo

Dont matter anyway, some one will buy em, sound crackin too...

Apart from the age of the bitch and the price.

I never said 6 either, but Iv seen more than enough dogs not 100% mature at 3 to know it's not summat I'd do, and if I did like I said id class it as a punt. 3 year old dogs ain't a finished product imo

Yep so have I plenty of lurchers are still clowns at that age but doesn't mean this bitch is ... She could be very mature and a cracking worker as far as we know ... Personally I wouldn't pay that money for a busher but I still stand by the fact that the man can ask what he wants for his pups and that nobody else's business ........

• Like 1

I agree, they his and he can kick em about garden or charge a grand a leg for all I care, I just found it strange that folk commenting on price were all okay about age of dam. And always the same gets said, 300 is nowt lol if ye can't afford that blah blah blah, well if he can't afford to feed a litter then maybe it's not right time to breed. I don't see my dogs as an investment that I want reimbursed for, if I wann breed or buy, I'll pay the bill meself lol

• Like 2

I agree, they his and he can kick em about garden or charge a grand a leg for all I care, I just found it strange that folk commenting on price were all okay about age of dam. And always the same gets said, 300 is nowt lol if ye can't afford that blah blah blah, well if he can't afford to feed a litter then maybe it's not right time to breed. I don't see my dogs as an investment that I want reimbursed for, if I wann breed or buy, I'll pay the bill meself lol

He might have plenty of money but just not want to give the pups away or let anyone with £100 in their pocket come and pick one up?

Nothing says he's trying to reimburse himself.

He might well be and could laughing his cock off, lol.

But I know if/when I breed anything they won't be getting advertised for peanuts (if there's any surplus) and it certainly won't be because I couldn't afford to rear them or need reimbursing.

Each to their own 👍🏼

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this