Sign in to follow this  
dan john

Bushing Puppys

How the fcuk is this still going ??? :wallbash:

bump :whistling::whistling:

• Like 2

No I think culling pups that are unwanted or unsuitable is fine, I just honestly believe profit has no place in working dogs. As that's when folk may breed for wrong reasons. In an ideal world I think all should be culled or gifted, or at most the cost of the raising the litter covered, but there again that should have been covered before a litter was bred. This ain't an ideal world tho and I get that some folk would never get a pup it that's only way things went, and many a lad was started off on a pup bought out free ads or exchange an mart or these days the web. I have paid good money for some a the dogs iv had and had a couple gifted. I'll buy more again but that don't mean I can't thi k somebody is ripping arse out it by over charging, and the Only folk that ever cared about how the pup was doing was the guys that gifted me them lol and if I'm honest they made the better dogs as the line had more thought put into it, and no thoughts on profit. Folk are comparing breeding a litter to running a buisness lol that's madness

What do you do with yours when you breed mate?

No I think culling pups that are unwanted or unsuitable is fine, I just honestly believe profit has no place in working dogs. As that's when folk may breed for wrong reasons. In an ideal world I think all should be culled or gifted, or at most the cost of the raising the litter covered, but there again that should have been covered before a litter was bred. This ain't an ideal world tho and I get that some folk would never get a pup it that's only way things went, and many a lad was started off on a pup bought out free ads or exchange an mart or these days the web. I have paid good money for some a the dogs iv had and had a couple gifted. I'll buy more again but that don't mean I can't thi k somebody is ripping arse out it by over charging, and the Only folk that ever cared about how the pup was doing was the guys that gifted me them lol and if I'm honest they made the better dogs as the line had more thought put into it, and no thoughts on profit. Folk are comparing breeding a litter to running a buisness lol that's madness

Only ever bred twice and they all went to family and friends, free. When I breed ferrets I keep the whole litters and sort through to get what I want, if ferreting partners want any them they are welcome

• Like 2

males he culls and keeps the bitches .. if they don't sell then he bangs them in pup second season that's only if he misses the first season ... once pups are on the ground he advertises them for a "working mans price" and then then the cycle starts again .... :whistling::whistling: :whistling:

Shop around lol Home Bargains rules, 4 tins chopped toms a quid, tin mackeral in tom sauce 79p, sunflower seeds 99pkg, cadburys flakes, 4 for a pound :D

Cheers, D.

You working there dytkos.lol
  • Like 1

Shop around lol Home Bargains rules, 4 tins chopped toms a quid, tin mackeral in tom sauce 79p, sunflower seeds 99pkg, cadburys flakes, 4 for a pound :D

Cheers, D.

No mate they just built one 400 yards up the road :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

Cheers, D.

No mate they just built one 400 yards up the road :D

Cheers, D.

They are handy places mate.a bit like a posh ironmongers lol.

iPhone leads £1:99 dettol soap 3x 99p or and fray bentos.steak and kidney 99p lol.

You've started me off now lol

Edited by king
  • Like 1

How very common ... I shop at waitrose .......

• Like 1

theres some right bargains in b&m ..couple of years ago they had Thomas the tank toys £1 each so I bought 10 for ebay put them up £12 posted .. only on an hour and a chap gave me £8 each posted .. so messaged him and he said he'd take all if I could get anymore ........ straight back in and bought the rest 57 of them :D ... took £450 on the lot .. happy days

Well done wxm.can you get bargains like that in wait rose socks lol

• Like 1

Bargains are for peasants I only buy top dollar produce ......

I will send you up a waitrose loaf and some Wiltshire ham my good man .....

Sign in to follow this