But he still selling them, seems to me he wanted to take a punt but wanted others to cover the costs. They his dogs todo as he pleases, I just mentioning. everybody moaning about the price but nobody mentioned the age of bitch, which I think is a tad young

Fair point about the age but like socks said what is a busher gonna be able to do in 2 years that it can't do now?

If it's been out plenty then it's pretty much as good as it's gonna be surely?

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does anybody care what another man charges for his pups ... If you want one you would pay if you don't want one then why comment ........

I might be interested i made an appointment with the bank to see can i remorgage my house

All you people moaning at the price ... When you read the paper or brows gum tree eBay whatever and you see something that you think is overpriced do you ring or email the person to tell them that ...

He has the right to ask what he wants and idiots have the right to pay. Look at what folks are asking and getting for kc rubbish that aint capable of anything apart from getting ill. Still plenty of idiots about with money.

• Like 1

But he still selling them, seems to me he wanted to take a punt but wanted others to cover the costs. They his dogs todo as he pleases, I just mentioning. everybody moaning about the price but nobody mentioned the age of bitch, which I think is a tad young

Personally don't think that 3 is to young to breed a dog ... I wouldn't breed a bitch much after 6 or 7 so the dog is halfway there at three years of age ... Each to their own I suppose that's just my take on it .....

• Like 1

Personally don't think that 3 is to young to breed a dog ... I wouldn't breed a bitch much after 6 or 7 so the dog is halfway there at three years of age ... Each to their own I suppose that's just my take on it .....

But half way is only half way...

But why would you wait until the butch is 6 ... It may get killed it produce exceptional pups and you may want to breed agin in 3 years time ... If a dog doesn't have to prove itself then I think three is plenty mature to breed from ... But as I said that's just my opinion ........

• Like 1

I never said 6 either, but Iv seen more than enough dogs not 100% mature at 3 to know it's not summat I'd do, and if I did like I said id class it as a punt. 3 year old dogs ain't a finished product imo

Yep so have I plenty of lurchers are still clowns at that age but doesn't mean this bitch is ... She could be very mature and a cracking worker as far as we know ... Personally I wouldn't pay that money for a busher but I still stand by the fact that the man can ask what he wants for his pups and that nobody else's business ........

• Like 1

I agree, they his and he can kick em about garden or charge a grand a leg for all I care, I just found it strange that folk commenting on price were all okay about age of dam. And always the same gets said, 300 is nowt lol if ye can't afford that blah blah blah, well if he can't afford to feed a litter then maybe it's not right time to breed. I don't see my dogs as an investment that I want reimbursed for, if I wann breed or buy, I'll pay the bill meself lol

He might have plenty of money but just not want to give the pups away or let anyone with £100 in their pocket come and pick one up?

Nothing says he's trying to reimburse himself.

He might well be and could laughing his cock off, lol.

But I know if/when I breed anything they won't be getting advertised for peanuts (if there's any surplus) and it certainly won't be because I couldn't afford to rear them or need reimbursing.

Each to their own ??

• Like 1

As said money don't buy good owners..that's up to the breeder to make sure they get a good home be it 100 notes or 300...

Tell you a story, about 17 year ago I had a litter of rotti pups, she had 15 pups, all survived, most of them were spoken for before they were born to people who I knew, family etc etc, but I didn't expect to get so many, so I said to a few folk I had a few spare and to put the word about, now I had this snotty bitch ring up, I took an instant dislike to her, so I said 'yeah I got a pup, I want 2 grand for it ! (Had been selling them for £150) She didn't quibble, money was obviously no object to her, so then I says I want to meet you, see your place and make sure all is good for one of my pups to go too, she hit the roof, accused me of all sorts from stalking to burglary lol, joke is, had she been ok I would have let the pup go for £150, she thought having plenty of money bought her rights, needless to say she didn't get a pup !

This ain't nowt to do with this thread, but then neither are half the replies so far.

• Like 4

Never mind the price lol is it only me that would be too embarrassed to sell pups out a 3 year old lol especially a busher ffs lol what's matter are ye scared she may scratch her ears?lol

[BANNED TEXT] a prick