http://vid586.photobucket.com/albums/ss308/timmy243photos/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-06/C4EB2A48-FCF0-4C37-AC99-A94DC7663529.mp4

http://vid586.photobucket.com/albums/ss308/timmy243photos/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-06/B8CB8E6E-110F-46F1-9C62-6F465B3373F0.mp4

Out first light deer stalking and saw these playing on a newly cut silage field .

1]they are out very early and well grown .

2]silage first cut earliest i can remember .

• Like 7

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tripod. a local dog fox with one of his cubs at the earth. he was a cripple and still helped the vixen feed the cubs. along with a cub from the previous year. ive watch these foxes for generations and

I really cannot believe that you didnt know the dog is involved in the up bringing of cubs FD but you dont seem convinced ....as for the dog only being vocal during the rut I can guarentee you he will

great too see hunters respecting what they hunt and ive learnt something from this thread , think we need too be open minded about things , and its true believe what you see and sometimes if that's al

Posted Images

they look 6-8 weeks old early cubs , earliest litter i ever had was on sunday 6th feb 1994 they were about 3 days old , i can't remember if it was a mild winter but i made a note , "me and Martin walked the mountain,joined at the earth by Em and Gordon Rags marked only 2 foot deep lots of rock , big vixen and 5 cubs, looked a few days old very early , Rags was full on and paid for it , it was very cold glad to get home"

• Like 5

Squeaked both .Second vid not very clear im afraid ,into the sun .Glorious sunrise today ,loads of wildlife seen early .Two badgers ambling back ,those cubs and a handful of deer ,just not a shooter buck .The earth is over a banking where second cub went .First cub was a good 200 yds from earth if same litter which i thought they were .Looks bigger than it is in vid as it came very close ,only 8ft from me lead down .

i spotted the cub before he saw me and lead out low .It was only the phone that scared him off i think .Last year ,two fields away i called in 4 cubs and one came to within a couple feet until i laughed .A lot to learn at that age lol.

• Like 1

The silage doesn't get cut here till end of sept/ oct lol I live in a shit hole

Farmer usually get 3 or 4 cuts here depending on amount of sun but early for here though .Usually first cut middle of May .Spoke to farmer earlier and those cubs were out playing day after it was cut in broad daylight .He sees vixen daily he says carrying afterbirth back from next farm . :bad:Found another cubbing den on another farm with the remains of 3 muntjac fawns outside .These ones may have to be moved as farmers wife likes her poultry .

• Like 1

I don't know the facts , but I'm pretty convinced that an early vixen could come straight back into heat and have a second litter

any one know any facts

our dogs ferrets cats and hounds do , just curious

nice too see early ones