https://www.dropbox.com/s/fznqklg621a5mjl/VID_26080312_004153.mp4?dl=0

First time on Dropbox so may not have got it first time, Walked up on this one towards the end of May probably more below that spotted me earlier but this one was a bit slow and happy sat watching the sheep. Crap quality i know my phone doesn't like wind for some stupid reason...

that earth looks familiar lol is it near to us mate?

On a public byway about a mile from l'dod golf course Dan !!

;) i thought so

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tripod. a local dog fox with one of his cubs at the earth. he was a cripple and still helped the vixen feed the cubs. along with a cub from the previous year. ive watch these foxes for generations and

I really cannot believe that you didnt know the dog is involved in the up bringing of cubs FD but you dont seem convinced ....as for the dog only being vocal during the rut I can guarentee you he will

great too see hunters respecting what they hunt and ive learnt something from this thread , think we need too be open minded about things , and its true believe what you see and sometimes if that's al

Posted Images

All the haterz will be pleased to know the foxes are getting plenty of poults :(

Lots of grass about added to this wet weather means the ones that make it over the wire are easy pickings.

The first one accounted for 46 picked plus whatever she carried away until I got her and the second one is on 54 and still at large. He dropped two poults and a leg of another in front of my snare the other night!

My next batch arrive tomorrow so I may need to pull an all nighter to try and sort it out as I can't be in seven places at once :(

Go on, tell me it's revenge for killing all those Cubs :D

• Like 1

Tomorrows poults are cancelled so I'm going to try an early morning vigil. It's coming from over the boundary so quite limited in options really. It's a pen of 3000 so not quite a disaster yet. The electric fencer gets a fresh battery every night to make doubly sure he stays the right side of the wire ;)

(I say 'he', it's probably a tiny Vixen ;) )

• Like 1

I caught the fox in a snare about ten days ago. As I went to un-shoulder my .22, she gave an almighty tug and vanished into the bracken!!!! Gutted doesn't quite describe it- I was swearing for about four days lol

Anyway, she slipped up again this morning and this time the crimp held (I threw out about 30 of my old snares after testing them). It was indeed a Vixen but not a particularly big or small one.

• Like 1