Mid Week Mooch

Had a day off this week and wasn't busy till the afternoon ! So got the lurchers out for a mooch was nice to see my old girl putting a little shift in i know their numbered these days drive and guts are still there but body just isn't ! The pup had a few lessons though nice and close to sheep and lambs !

B76B0E56-FA9C-46D1-A27C-5E780BDA4DE1_zps

15A94378-F8D8-4BB4-AE0F-628FF0F54808_zps

B8D502E7-020C-4FC2-B2B7-1D884D719D42_zps

• Like 7

Always good to be out & about bud,pups learn nothing sat in the kennellearning a little fieldcraft from the old girl will do the pup far more good than harm thats for certain ?

Definitely bud ! Few times she followed the old dogs abit to far and panicked but she was fine ! Found a few spots hopefully with a good summer breeding will be places she will learn to hunt early next season

• Like 1

I like to see a dog being able to "range" Owain,obviously not a lamp dog lol..pups learn alot at her age,trips out like this are very important especially with the way you hunt,you know what your doing as you've reared others to be grand at their job.."no need to change what isn't broken" lol..same old same old will do just fine ?

Nice to see you back out with the dogs mate after some of the shit luck you've had in the last few months.... looking forward to hearing about this pups progress

I like to see a dog being able to "range" Owain,obviously not a lamp dog lol..pups learn alot at her age,trips out like this are very important especially with the way you hunt,you know what your doing as you've reared others to be grand at their job.."no need to change what isn't broken" lol..same old same old will do just fine ?

Definitely dogs have got to range and hunt mine are all more or less day dogs now not much of a lamper!

Pup will learn to hunt of the older dogs gone be a fun old summer mind lol

• Like 1

Nice to see they pup on the hill owain.

We're the other half of the pack mate.

Terriers are a big no up there mate it's a old tip and the earth go straight down into the mountian so their kept well away from that spot
  • Like 1