Grs Berserk Stock

Hello mate I have one fitted to my .243, they are a brilliant addition and totally transform the rifle and help no end with a solid mount and accuracy. There a little tight to fit, but once tightened up, it pulls everything together nicely.

Hi mate just picked mine up and installed her straight away must admit feels really nice to shoulder and quality feels superb! I'll prob get chance to cheek zero tomorrow ready for a night out tomorrow so fingers crossed cheers Ian

Hi mate just picked mine up and installed her straight away must admit feels really nice to shoulder and quality feels superb! I'll prob get chance to cheek zero tomorrow ready for a night out tomorrow so fingers crossed cheers Ian

Throw some photos up here when you get the chance mate. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hey tremo I noticed your from Tredegar I'm from Rhymney just over the mountain if you pm me your email I'll send you pics off mine if you would like? And I now Dave at Cssporting n Cwmbran had one in stock when he had one in stock

Hey tremo I noticed your from Tredegar I'm from Rhymney just over the mountain if you pm me your email I'll send you pics off mine if you would like? And I now Dave at Cssporting n Cwmbran had one in stock when he had one in stock

Hey chum.

I'm from Pontypool mate. Even closer to Cwmbran. ;) . I'm there tomorrow so I'll pop into CS Sporting for a gander. Cheers. :thumbs:

Wait until the weather breaks and we'll have to meet up for a shoot. :yes:

Yea mate that would be great I know they deffo had one in stock as highland outdoors sent them two. One for me and one stock it cost me £330 it's amazing how much difference it makes to your shooting like if had a boyds laminate stock before but nothing as good as the grs like