Easter Uprising

DRUG GANGS are all they are now loyalists and IRA and the brit goverment will keep the peace by throwing money at their bluff coummunity groups so as the leaders can pocket the money they in turn can then keep a lid on their men and stop them from going back to war , the dissident ira groups are only a bluff if they want a return to full scale war and get brit soilders back on the streets of n.ireland to get them more support from the catholic people as the big bad brits r back to opress us well all the bluff dissident groups would have to do is walk into any loyalist place and carry out a shooting or bomb attack kill a pile of prods and they would get the war the want funny how that hasent happened :hmm: whos controling who ,men died on both sides id say the loyalists will b more the happier they fought a war to remain british which is still the case today the ira side well they had men who comitted suicide by not eating they had men who fought and killed ruc/army and who also had men killed by ruc/army for what for their masters in sein feinn to accept british rule to accept law and order by agreeing to the psni policing their army council marty mcguiness and gerry adams mixing with british ministers marty shaking the QUEENS hand and calling the dissidents traitors to ireland while standing shoulder to shoulder with the psni chief constable so 100 years on they still are dreaming about a united ireland

loyalists killed very view republicans an those they did kill it was with the help of the security forces, i did see a little clip of news somewhere that out of a known 96 loyalists in a certain area 94 were police informers an the other two were retarded :laugh:

along with all the ira informers selling out for brit money , ira liked to kill but when loyalists and sas started giving them a taste of their own medicine it was a cry of shoot to kill

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's been interesting watching this thread develope, and I am afraid I have some bitter news for the British lads. See, I am as proud as punch to be and Englishman......I was born one and I will die

I think there will be a united Ireland again one day. And let me tell folk something for nothing, ireland is nothing like England politically and socially and is all the better for it. They are just

it goes back a lot longer .english rule come to ireland throw out farmers home/land owners and take over there lands then make them pay to work land thats really theres stop us speak or langauge cant

Posted Images

It's sad that so many Irish are sill having to emigrate to find work.

It is and it isn't mate, if ireland was as busy as England then it wouldn't be the place it is.......England is busy and that's why it's over run with odd marks and packed to the rafters.

If you live in an area here with decent links to the airport then you will see as much if the inside of your house every week working in England as most English lads do having to get up at 4:30am and not home till 7.........and you will do it at a fraction of the cost of living in England.

I can get a plane cheaper than I could get a train into London and I lived 23 miles out of the city!!

Living just outside west london, i rarely leave home before 7.00 and home by 5.00.

I did this through the recession too.

If you flew to London, you'd still need to get a train in.

It is and it isn't mate, if ireland was as busy as England then it wouldn't be the place it is.......England is busy and that's why it's over run with odd marks and packed to the rafters.

If you live in an area here with decent links to the airport then you will see as much if the inside of your house every week working in England as most English lads do having to get up at 4:30am and not home till 7.........and you will do it at a fraction of the cost of living in England.

I can get a plane cheaper than I could get a train into London and I lived 23 miles out of the city!!

Living just outside west london, i rarely leave home before 7.00 and home by 5.00.

Yep, granted.

But when sterling is strong it still works out.

My brother in law moved out to North Essex last year and he grafts his bollocks off to live there......he is up at 4:00 every day to beat the traffic and not sitting down much before 6 every night.

The lads a worker and he has to be with the cost of keeping all the beuracrats going in England.

Example being his council tax in a 2 bed cottage, £1500 plus a year sterling, my council tax on my 14 acre farm.....€90 a year.......yes Ninety euro a year.

They sting you on car tax here but it still works out better and I don't have to put up with any petty f***ing officials driving me mad! Lol

Yep, granted.

My brother in law moved out to North Essex last year and he grafts his bollocks off to live there......he is up at 4:00 every day to beat the traffic and not sitting down much before 6 every night.

The lads a worker and he has to be with the cost of keeping all the beuracrats going in England.

Example being his council tax in a 2 bed cottage, £1500 plus a year sterling, my council tax on my 14 acre farm.....€90 a year.......yes Ninety euro a year.

They sting you on car tax here but it still works out better and I don't have to put up with any petty f***ing officials driving me mad! Lol

Is it fair to say that your opinion on England has been very negatively affected by a London-centric life WILF? Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick with you, so forgive me if I'm talking shit. I'd hope that you have a rough idea of my feelings on UK politics so perhaps understand that I can sympathise with what you are saying but I just find it hard to fully relate sometimes. For that matter, to what a lot of London folk say. The midlands seems to be a little different.....

Edited by Born Hunter

I struggle with the one language too don't need to be confusing things trying to learn another :laugh:

They pick languages up so quick when they're young bet your lad will be fluent soon enough and like you say your youngest will be properly bilingual I bet. It's heartwarming to see a family of immigrants embracing the culture and fully integrating :laugh:

Haha, well mate I mouthed off for years about how anyone coming to England should fit in with the culture and how people behave, learn the language etc so it would be a bit rich to then come to another mans country and not try and do the same.

As I tell the kids, over here, we are the pakis !! Lol lol

Fair play to you pal you practice what you preach :thumbs:

DRUG GANGS are all they are now loyalists and IRA and the brit goverment will keep the peace by throwing money at their bluff coummunity groups so as the leaders can pocket the money they in turn can then keep a lid on their men and stop them from going back to war , the dissident ira groups are only a bluff if they want a return to full scale war and get brit soilders back on the streets of n.ireland to get them more support from the catholic people as the big bad brits r back to opress us well all the bluff dissident groups would have to do is walk into any loyalist place and carry out a shooting or bomb attack kill a pile of prods and they would get the war the want funny how that hasent happened :hmm: whos controling who ,men died on both sides id say the loyalists will b more the happier they fought a war to remain british which is still the case today the ira side well they had men who comitted suicide by not eating they had men who fought and killed ruc/army and who also had men killed by ruc/army for what for their masters in sein feinn to accept british rule to accept law and order by agreeing to the psni policing their army council marty mcguiness and gerry adams mixing with british ministers marty shaking the QUEENS hand and calling the dissidents traitors to ireland while standing shoulder to shoulder with the psni chief constable so 100 years on they still are dreaming about a united ireland

loyalists killed very view republicans an those they did kill it was with the help of the security forces, i did see a little clip of news somewhere that out of a known 96 loyalists in a certain area 94 were police informers an the other two were retarded :laugh:

along with all the ira informers selling out for brit money , ira liked to kill but when loyalists and sas started giving them a taste of their own medicine it was a cry of shoot to kill

give your head a shake ffs

and you as well

Yep, granted.

Is it fair to say that your opinion on England has been very negatively affected by a London-centric life WILF? Maybe I've got the wrong end of the stick with you, so forgive me if I'm talking shit. I'd hope that you have a rough idea of my feelings on UK politics so perhaps understand that I can sympathise with what you are saying but I just find it hard to fully relate sometimes. For that matter, to what a lot of London folk say. The midlands seems to be a little different.....

It probably is fair to say that mate, see it's not as bad when you get upto the Lake District and stuff socially in fact it's miles better but there is still the abuse by government across the whole of England.

It's just not as clearly visible, in your face type abuse the further north or west you head from London.

I was on a tube the other week at rush hour and two things struck me, one was I looked down the cartridge and I could have been anywhere in the world and two I thought "how the f**k are people living like this?"

A line from a kids film came to mind, "this is not living.....it's just not dieing" and that summed it up perfectly for me.

The worst of it is, whole swathes of the population are buying into the bollocks.......it actually gets them riled up that some bloke parked in the wrong space or the bloke next door out up a big shed or someone may be paying less than them.

It's all complete shit to me pal, but my personal view is that my area where I lived has been perverted out of all recognition!

It's like f***ing martial law but every poor b*****d is trying so hard to pay the demands of the power that they don't have time to notice much less do anything about it.

They are sold the lie that a newish Audi and a trip to lakeside is happiness.......when it fact, it's part of the problem......it's the hook to keep them on the wheel IMHO

Anyway, back to my spoon whittling !! Haha

• Like 5

It probably is fair to say that mate, see it's not as bad when you get upto the Lake District and stuff socially in fact it's miles better but there is still the abuse by government across the whole of England.

It's just not as clearly visible, in your face type abuse the further north or west you head from London.

I was on a tube the other week at rush hour and two things struck me, one was I looked down the cartridge and I could have been anywhere in the world and two I thought "how the f**k are people living like this?"

A line from a kids film came to mind, "this is not living.....it's just not dieing" and that summed it up perfectly for me.

The worst of it is, whole swathes of the population are buying into the bollocks.......it actually gets them riled up that some bloke parked in the wrong space or the bloke next door out up a big shed or someone may be paying less than them.

It's all complete shit to me pal, but my personal view is that my area where I lived has been perverted out of all recognition!

It's like f***ing martial law but every poor b*****d is trying so hard to pay the demands of the power that they don't have time to notice much less do anything about it.

They are sold the lie that a newish Audi and a trip to lakeside is happiness.......when it fact, it's part of the problem......it's the hook to keep them on the wheel IMHO

Anyway, back to my spoon whittling !! Haha

:good:

Like I said, I can sympathise entirely on issues of liberty in the UK. Similarly maybe I'm as guilty of bias as you. House prices ain't bad here, you can buy a 3-4 bed terraced in a perfectly alright small town/large village for around 100 grand, seem to be plenty of jobs, though perhaps not so many for technical professionals, you're in the middle of Nottingham in 20 mins and can park for a couple of quid and for most folk cities like Nottingham provide all you need. I can be on the beautiful south coast/Dorset stalking or having a sunny break in under four hours or in the Scottish borders/Lakes hunting etc in not much longer. Out in the more rural parts you don't have to fret too much about the authorities, LOL.

I very occasionally go to London for work, for a lad like me it's quite the experience! :D

Anyway, you've found your place in this world, fair play. :thumbs:

• Like 2

Here mate, I will give you a little example.........I was in London working the other week.

I had 3 big wagons on the job, they don't fit in any parking bays and dispensations are not worth the paper they are written on.

So I'm loading and a little Arab traffic warden comes along who can barely speak English and starts writing tickets.....I tryed to reason with him but he spoke to me like shit, told me he was recording everything when I lost my rag and threatened to call the police.....and beleive me, they would have been on his side.

I paid 3 congestion charges which came to around £40, then they also relieves me of £180 in tickets, the motors had to be 06 reg or later or that would have been another £600.

So they took £220 off me, completely free money for them, and that's before I paid a penny in income tax or anything else and I had to spoken too like shit by some f***ing Arab !!

That used to be a weekly occuracne for me, they took nearly £5000 off me one year in parking and things !!

And f**k me, if you don't pay then you are off to court and made into a criminal !!

And all this money gos towards making my society even worse for me to live in!

That was my reality mate.

• Like 5

I watched a very interesting programme the the other night on s4c wales about the internment camp in frongoch near bala in north wales where 1800 irish were held as prioners of war in 1916 after the easter risings,the camp was a disused whisky distillery that was formaly used for holding german prisoners from the first wold war but was emptied of germans to accomadate the irish after the easter rising ,they were basically left to run the camp themselves and that it where michael Collins was interned and that's where he started giving lessons on gurilla war fare and was the start of the ira and they taught each other gaelic

yes very true that collins was a true great leader in guerrilla warfare

Here mate, I will give you a little example.........I was in London working the other week.

I had 3 big wagons on the job, they don't fit in any parking bays and dispensations are not worth the paper they are written on.

So I'm loading and a little Arab traffic warden comes along who can barely speak English and starts writing tickets.....I tryed to reason with him but he spoke to me like shit, told me he was recording everything when I lost my rag and threatened to call the police.....and beleive me, they would have been on his side.

I paid 3 congestion charges which came to around £40, then they also relieves me of £180 in tickets, the motors had to be 06 reg or later or that would have been another £600.

So they took £220 off me, completely free money for them, and that's before I paid a penny in income tax or anything else and I had to spoken too like shit by some f***ing Arab !!

That used to be a weekly occuracne for me, they took nearly £5000 off me one year in parking and things !!

And f**k me, if you don't pay then you are off to court and made into a criminal !!

And all this money gos towards making my society even worse for me to live in!

That was my reality mate.

Get some holy water from Knock and bless the little fcukers with it and at the end say Amen you're now a member of the Catholic Church. See the little sand monkey go nuts it would be funny as fcuk.

• Like 1

It's been interesting watching this thread develope, and I am afraid I have some bitter news for the British lads.

See, I am as proud as punch to be and Englishman......I was born one and I will die one.......but let's put aside the petty insults and write off murdering b*****ds as what they and get down to some hard facts.

Now Britain may have won a lot of wars, it may have inflicted some serious damage on the Irish in the lead up to independence BUT Britain has definitely lost the peace.

I live amongst country folk, farmers mostly and they are living just perfect......officials can f**k off, people help people just because and without a second thought, no one complains if you park a bit dodgy or put up a big shed, they don't give a f**k if you are walking your cows down the road and they have to wait a few minutes, there's no traffic wardens, the coppers all know you and leave you alone if you behave yourself, if you catch a thief in your barn and beat shit out of them nobody's going arrest you.....they will turn their back and drive off and let you get on with it.

I say this with a very heavy heart to my English brothers, but don't be too smug with the Irish boys because you are genuinely f****d over there in England and you would give your eye teeth to be able to live the way these lads do.

That boys, is the fact.

I was born into a Democratic society,possibly because of the actions,suffering and intent of many of my predecessors,the voting process in the society we live in gives not only the individual but the Town,the County or the Country the choice to alter the said democratic process to affect change.When the majority put their democratic choice into action the individual,the Town and the Country follow suit.When the minority wish to alter the Democratic process with murder and intimidation then democracy is fecked for all.The ballot box is there for all,possibly why the majority in Northern Ireland are proud to be British and a minority faction still prefer the bullet to the ballot box.Your factuality is something ive little in common with Wilf.

I say this with no sarcasm what so ever mate but if you still believe in the system and believe it to be democratic then that's good for you, you are a happy chap and fair play to you.

I can only voice an opinion based on what I believe and you can only do likewise.

Atb

I say this with no sarcasm what so ever mate but if you still believe in the system and believe it to be democratic then that's good for you, you are a happy chap and fair play to you.

I can only voice an opinion based on what I believe and you can only do likewise.

Atb

Go and live in a country without "the system",you may hold its values a little fonder then.We all have a difference of opinion at times and can often agree to disagree without malice,such is the value of a Democracy.Its the wet behind the eared feckwits that want "their democracy" without a Democratic process,plus the vast majority of them would,nt have the gonads to stand against the system.Ive a little respect for the ones that did,i hated them with a vengeance and always will as long as i breathe,yet some of them were principled,the rest were mercenary cowardly scum,the same as the majority that have faction with that type now".Easier to bark from the shadows than shout in the reality of light"Morton.