Few Pics From The Season Gone

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the biggest dogs for a long time from a tiny one holer on an early morning dig to my 12 year old bitch Blade .

][ Early season ,old ash dump set up

Posted Images

73827CFC-153E-4260-A637-709755F30281.jpg

One of the biggest dogs for a long time from a tiny one holer on an early morning dig to my 12 year old bitch Blade .

That fox was planted there not a hair out of place and the terrier shining,not asmuch as a spec of dirt on her,foxdropper what you up to,lol.

LOL you are a bad man FM.Frosty morning back in January .The red sheen to her is blood from shaking it .The hole was no more than 4 foot in and dry .She dragged it there while i was backfilling .No picks of hole as theres a badger sette to the side of it .Must carry bags of wet clay lol.Look at her eyes,still clogged up and theres a tiny speck of dirt between her shoulder blades lol.

Fireman ....Thats how you set up a pic mate .

That fox was planted there not a hair out of place and the terrier shining,not asmuch as a spec of dirt on her,foxdropper what you up to,lol.

LOL you are a bad man FM.Frosty morning back in January .The red sheen to her is blood from shaking it .The hole was no more than 4 foot in and dry .She dragged it there while i was backfilling .No picks of hole as theres a badger sette to the side of it .Must carry bags of wet clay lol.Look at her eyes,still clogged up and theres a tiny speck of dirt between her shoulder blades lol.

Anything us mortals can do you can allways do better eh.. :laugh: ..

Used to dig an old ash dump plenty of rabbits and black and whites but charley also found it a good place. Everyone at that time had coal fires in the village so I suppose it was nice and warm with all the ash in the earths. Problem was GLASS so much we had to extra careful. Brilliant pic though FD better watch nobody borrows it for a book cover lol

Used to dig an old ash dump plenty of rabbits and black and whites but charley also found it a good place. Everyone at that time had coal fires in the village so I suppose it was nice and warm with all the ash in the earths. Problem was GLASS so much we had to extra careful. Brilliant pic though FD better watch nobody borrows it for a book cover lol

Hope Johnny Bluck aint reading this thread or that pic will definately end up in a book or mag.

• Like 1

Sorry FD,could'nt resist it,lol anyway this site is gone too f***ing quiet someone needs to stir things up a bit.