keeping dogs safe forest of dean

Guest chris_c

Just get one of them grenade launcher's what the afghan's use.. and when you spot the wild boar while walking the dog's just blow it up.. :kiss: ..

Millet

:laugh: Hell, why stop at the RPG? Being ex-army dogs, he should get one of the mutts to call GCHQ and call in some Apaches! Just make sure they're the British ones though, or god help the Forest of Dean!! :laugh:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys will I be safe in Thetford forest, I hear they have a few red squirals, will they attack me? how can I defend myself and my 'ex boy scout lahsa apso' are we legally allowed spud guns in the forest?

I had to laugh, when that chris wrote ''i'm getting increasingly frustrated''

Edited by roller
A COUPLE OF GOOD BULL X S WILL HOLD A PIG UNTILL YOU GET THERE AND FINISH IT, HAD A WALK AROUND ON THE 2ND DIDNT SEE CHRIS AND HIS ARMY DOGS [THANK FCK] BUT DID COME HOME WITH SOME BACON

hey topper thought i was gonna see some nr my village other day ,i heard a pig grunting turned out to be a pot belly pig feeding on a neighbouring smallholding. :D