Altberg Defenders

AV worn the altberg peacemaker p1 safety boots for the last 6 seasons for digging an I can't fault them there steel toecap with a steel plate in the sole nice an light an waterproof can't beat them imo atb Andy

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you are saying big lurks. Suppose it depends how much stick you give them. 2 seasons doesn't sound long but if you're out every day of the week mooching plus lamping a few nights a week I

Try the Sneekers. Light and comfy but you pay for it with poor ankle support.

Don't know gaz.i would drown them in that spray and dry them in direct sunlight till dry and soak again.i bought some altberg defenders of eBay aswell used.great to let someone break them in I think.

I've had these Altberg Defenders 3 months now and they are spot on. Fit like a glove and feet are always dry.

Granted they haven't seen any winter weather but they've seen plenty of wet weather. Haha.

Just purchased these 2 products to try and get a bit longer out of them...

C32BA45C-CBE0-4BD3-AF3F-40D5F502796A_zps

The saddle soap is pretty self explanatory but has anyone else used the instant protector spray?

Would you spray them with this after cleaning and before saddle soap? Or after cleaning and saddle soap?

Cheers

Gaz

Don't know gaz.i would drown them in that spray and dry them in direct sunlight till dry and soak again.i bought some altberg defenders of eBay aswell used.great to let someone break them in I think.

• Like 1

Not used either of those products, but I'm sure they're all much of a muchness.

Don't Altberg themselves recommend dubbing your boots when still damp after cleaning? It's what I always do anyway. I've given their Ledder Gris a go but tbh prefer Meindl Sportwax, it seems to penetrate the leather better.

• Like 1

Saddle soap is designed to soak into the boot and the spray is designed to give a protective coating ... So I would apply the saddle soap first let it soak in and dry thoroughly then apply the spray to give a protective coating .........

• Like 1