New Lamps Have Arrived

170 SPORTING HUNTING LAMP £35 plus £4.50 p&p

This lamp is the same as the Tracer 170 Sport Light, as far as I can see. Don't hold me to this; it is just my opinion from what I've seen.

Features:

• High impact Polycarbonate Lens with 'Spot-Flood' adjustment.

• Ergonomically designed, with a textured and finger contoured handle to fit securely in the users hand.

• Ease of bulb replacement; no tools required.

Specifications:

• Bulb: 100W halogen

• Range: up to 600m

• Housing Material: durable and fully weatherproof polycarbonate body

• Reflector Diameter: 175mm

Package Includes:

• 1x Spot Light

• Attached heavy duty coiled lead with a fused 12V cigar plug and handle thread for remote mounting.

RED FILTER AVAILABLE SEPARATELY

I have briefly gone out onto open hill-land, rushes, rough grass etc. with the 170 and put it against my Lightforce 170. There is virtually no difference.

175_zps9tpxudp5.jpg

LED 25W HUNTING LAMP £60 plus £4.50 p&p

This lamp is the Cluson LED Lazerlight, without the fancy box!

Features:

• Pure White Beam

• Drains Less Power

• Uses Smaller Battery Packs

• Longer Duration

• Completely Waterproof

Specifications:

• Bulb: Cree 25W LED

• Luminance: 2000LM

• Range: up to 750M

Package Includes:

• 1x Spot Light

• Attached 4m Lead with 12v cigar lighter connector

• Amber Filter Cover

I had this with me on hill-land; a very bright light with a good width to the beam, if that's what you need. Very well-made, good comfortable weight to it, and feels a lot more solid in your hand than the old model Clulights, with a better handle shape and wiring.

120_zpsnf0xogtm.jpg

LED HUNTING LAMP DL100 £60 plus £4.50 p&p

WITH LITHIUM BATTERY IN HANDLE

This lamp is not yet on the market with any other company in the UK.

Features:

• Aluminium head

• Super-bright 25W LED

• Battery/wattage double the size of the LED 150 lamps

• Flawless aluminium reflector

Specifications:

• Bulb: Cree 25W LED

• Battery: 7.4V 2.6Ah Lithium Rechargeable Battery

• Luminance: 2000LM

• Working Time: 3 hours constant run-time

• Charge time: ONLY 3 hours.

• Housing Material: super lightweight, ONLY 0.44kg

Package Includes:

• 1x Spot Light

• 1x UK Plug Charger

• 1 x Car Charger

• 1 x Red Filter cover

When I went out with the DL100 I initially tried it in a football field. My first thoughts were that the beam was too wide, but after giving it a 4 hour test run out lamping I have now decided I love it! This one will now take the place of my LED 150. I'll always use the 150 on heavily populated rabbit land but for the places where you only see the odd ones about this is definitely the lamp. Much easier to find in large fields with it being that much brighter and wider, and easier to keep game in the lamp at greater distances. You also get to see a bit more of the dog working behind its quarry.

This is basically the same handle as the LED 150 but with a 25W LED and a 7.4V battery. It will easily last a night's lamping. While I was out for 4 hours the other night my mate was alongside me with his 150 and quite often he had missed a few bits with his 150 which I then picked up with the DL100, and if the quarry ran out of his lamp I managed to keep it in sight for us and the dog with the DL100. Another improvement this lamp has over the 150 is the solid aluminium head. These lamps also come with a red filter included in the price; personally, I still don't like the filters with the LED, even with it being a larger LED, but there is one in the box for you lads who like them.

I've been as honest as I can with my findings - for those of you who buy them, I hope you love them as much as I do!

96_zps21jxdjwv.jpg

LED 36W 150 HUNTING LAMP £75 plus £4.50 p&p

BRIGHTEST LED ON THE MARKET

Features:

• Brightest LED currently on the market

• Larger reflector which has a wider range/distance

Specifications:

• Bulb: Cree 36W LED

• Luminance: 3500LM

Package Includes:

• 1x Spot Light

• Attached 4m Lead with 12v cigar lighter connector

I also took this lamp out on the hill; it lit up the other side of the valley like a flash of lightning. The beam definitely seemed a bit wide for your general lamping lamp but if you were in a search situation, whether it be looking for a lost dog or a human casualty, this would be the lamp I'd want. In all honesty, unless you're running massive hill-land I don't really think you'd need it. Just being honest, and now I'll probably get stuck with a box full!

150_zpslmmk599r.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol .. I've got a few lamps..   I must admit I went out with a lad that was using the LED lamps you sell and I had my striker on a lithium battery ..   His was pure white and in comparison mine

no but if you buy a 170 off me they come with a free 100 wat buld :D

Well done to the missus dai in a professional advert lol as that clearly isn't your writing like the DL name in the DL100 as well

Lol .. I've got a few lamps..

I must admit I went out with a lad that was using the LED lamps you sell and I had my striker on a lithium battery ..

His was pure white and in comparison mine was duller and almost orange..

• Like 3

To anyone who is thinking about one of these lamps; I bought one last time he had stock in and I'd highly recommend both the lamp but more importantly Dai Lloyd for the fantastic service I received when buying mine and afterwards when I enquired about a filter.

A very nice bloke and speedy service too...! :yes:

:thumbs:

Lol .. I've got a few lamps..

I must admit I went out with a lad that was using the LED lamps you sell and I had my striker on a lithium battery ..

His was pure white and in comparison mine was duller and almost orange..

Me too Giro, makes my Striker look like 'mood lighting'...! :icon_eek::laugh:

Well done to the missus dai in a professional advert lol as that clearly isn't your writing :boogy: :whistling:

like the DL name in the DL100 as well :toast:

its all her mate i cant fine a lamp in the house when i want to go out. never mined the other side of the world and do addverts :blink:

To anyone who is thinking about one of these lamps; I bought one last time he had stock in and I'd highly recommend both the lamp but more importantly Dai Lloyd for the fantastic service I received when buying mine and afterwards when I enquired about a filter.

A very nice bloke and speedy service too...! :yes:

:thumbs:

cheers glad you happy with lamp and serves mate. red lamp and a serves makes me sound like a hooker :icon_redface:

• Like 1

What sort of range are the dl100's, and do they have a lock on position switch or do you need to hold the button in ?

about the same as the 150 mate but with a wider beam.no its a switch on then switch off when you are ready buten

What sort of range are the dl100's, and do they have a lock on position switch or do you need to hold the button in ?

about the same as the 150 mate but with a wider beam.no its a switch on then switch off when you are ready buten

Ok, so what sort of range does the 150 have ?