Cleaning For The Baked Bean

Thought that I would have a go at cleaning the litter that people chuck into the hedges around where I live. Went out for about three hours and filled up four bin bags. There are some awful dirty buggers around. It looks much better.....dead chuffed.

• Like 14

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought that I would have a go at cleaning the litter that people chuck into the hedges around where I live. Went out for about three hours and filled up four bin bags. There are some awful dirty bu

We have an old fella in the village who walks the length of the village every day with a bag and them grip things and picks up every bit he sees , normally mc crap wrappers some arse has chucked out t

Empty bins not clean the streets cos some dirty c**t can't use a bin

We have an old fella in the village who walks the length of the village every day with a bag and them grip things and picks up every bit he sees , normally mc crap wrappers some arse has chucked out the car window ..He keeps the place spotless . Born and lived in the village all his life he is a credit ..

• Like 7

My street is the same I am forever picking rubbish up when I walk up the street and to top that off i collared a miniature Yorkshire terrier shitting on my drive this morning followed it to its house and gave the door a knock and low and behold the owner is polish gave them the opportunity to pick the shit up or the next time I see it shit on my drive it's going to the dog pound not 2 min later he was there to pick it up they did apologies mind but it's not the point

• Like 2

whats the lazy binmen being paid for,

street sweeps then.them binmen and sweepers are getting it to easy .should even have them imigrants out cleaning for their broo money.

• Like 1

Well played Greenman. ;)

Our village is plagued by fly tippers and litter droppers. Everything from household to pot crops get dumped in the ditches that surround us. Even rank butchers offel by the bin load.

A couple of us get out most weeks to get it out the ditches and on the road, as the council wont touch it unless its touching tarmac, not even on the grass verges!

street sweeps then.them binmen and sweepers are getting it to easy .should even have them imigrants out cleaning for their broo money.
I agree on the immigrat part mate. If they want to live here for free and take the hard earned tax payers money make them clean the streets every day. And imo make them clean the rivers of dumped shit
  • Like 1

No people should not drop litter, it a selfish self centred scumbag way to behave.

• Like 2

It's Fecking disgraceful, I have a bit of road frontage, most days I am out picking up mcgonad wrappers, fag packets and the like, I hate the dirty scum who just launch it out the window as they drive along.

• Like 2

Someone asked what I was doing..............<complete your own response here>.... I said I was picking up litter. The response was "Dirty kids eh?" My response was "Yes, little b*****ds imagine the little sods chucking a hard hat, two hub caps, a Christmas tree stand, a stool, the polysterene packing for a fridge, eighteen empty cans of wife-beater and two hundredweight of MacTw*ts packaging"

• Like 2

I agree on the immigrat part mate. If they want to live here for free and take the hard earned tax payers money make them clean the streets every day. And imo make them clean the rivers of dumped shit

and no gloves..lol

Noticed today in the local paper the little river that runs through the town ( Uckfield ,) had it yearly clean out of bikes and shopping trolleys by volunteers, they spent four hours tidying the banks and removing rubbish ...why people feel the need to chuck old bikes and trolleys in it is beyond me ..

• Like 1

and no gloves..lol
Of course and use there teeth
  • Like 2