Favourite Tipple Or Drink.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you dont put coke (or Ice) with real whisky ... thats what Jack Daniels is for!!

when there's poitin involved there's usually a good story involved. I can still get it but don't want to anymore. It was always great to have a bottle in the house for when you felt the flu coming on.

I used to sell a lot of the stuff and a few years ago I had a visit off two Norwegian dogmen so I thought I'd give them a taste of Irish hospitality. At the time I was well used to Poitin so I got ou

Posted Images

Water... honest!

But if were talking alcohol then red wine is top of the list. Cask ale running in second and wurzle juice at third.

Last place would be wiskey, the smell of it makes me wanna puke..!

I drink a LOT of water... but whilst camping in paradise valley in Morocco we found a natural spring... the taste of the water was unbelievable... it was like drinking some kind of tonic, its hard to explain

• Like 1

Real ales, but only the darker ones, Theakstones old peculiar takes some beating, hard to get on tap here though, been trying a few bottled real ales lately and enjoyed Hob Goblin.

They have this in some Sainsburys, i think you'd love it.http://www.jwlees.co.uk/beers/manchester-star-ale

Real ales, but not the dark ones :D

Preferably Bass, like Theakstons XB, Marston's Pedigree and several of the Cornish beers by Skinners and Sharps.

Asda usually have a good selection of real ales.

Cheers, D.