Tracking Collars

The reply I finally got after a week and a half from gps4us was basically "unfortunately the collar can not be unlocked, sorry for the inconvenience".... Another reply said to go to my local garmin dealer which apparently is tesco, I'll go but I'm sure they won't have a clue

Oh, that's not so good is it, sorry I wasn't more help.

I wonder if they have been in trouble for unlocking them maybe?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Ive just took delivery of the Astro 320 and T5 collars bought them online from GPS4US.com in usa. plus Uk all area map. expensive. but they work staright out the box as they change the firmware to work over here before they ship them. Ive got to say they are fckin brilliant and in my opinion its money well spent. They have already proved there worth the second time out trying them, guided us up through dense forest uphill to find the dog with his quarry almost 3/4 mile away....... We hunt hill/mountain and dense pine forests. these have really removed that worry when the dogs are gone out of site for lengthy periods of time. And lead you straght to them when they have overtook their quarry.

• Like 1