• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well W. Katchum, there you have it. Looks little but my ferrets don't have any problems with in and out. Quite enjoyed that. Bit fiddly but not too bad. All it needs now is using.

Gruffalogriff . It's easy to let this madness get hold of you lol. The guys love it and like yourself, I enjoy doing it. Trouble is, at the end of the day, it costs. If the whole world would do someth

Pic of Dottys and Flackos boxes...     Gotta say they look the part. Personally prefer the brown but they both look the dogs danglys. And more importantly will be functional and practical ?

jok are you making these to sell ? if you are give me a pm with the costs will you please, i would like one ! not sure if youve sorted out couriers yet but heremes are ok ,ive used them for a couple of years now ! decent prices and they will pick up from you

• Like 1

All you guys out there watching this. If you knew me you'd realise that most of all I do it for a hobby. Ask them that have been to my house. You are welcome. Now today I went to Wickes to cost sheets and ironmongery. Not to mention screws stain, glue,time etc, etc. At the end of the day I have my dinner with a smile. I've enjoyed what I do. My normal business has taken off so won't be able to help all you guys, but, the days are getting longer and as long as ther's a glass of wine handy I'll do whatI can. Them terrier boxes on Internet are cheap at £60 plus postage but I reckon there's an improvement. Starting one on Saturday.

• Like 2

There is God. Watching these posts, eating a bowl of my faggots with onion and pea gravy, a bottle of elderflower, the lovely one loving me, and all in all a feeling of relaxation. How good is that?

• Like 1

Eh up Devon flighter. How are you ? Borders drying out yet? I'll see you before long on my way to our ancestral grounds. Lord Lowrie awaits us with more permission than you can throw a stick at. Owning the pub helps as well.