image_zpsg2ye0nww.jpegWell W. Katchum, there you have it. Looks little but my ferrets don't have any problems with in and out. Quite enjoyed that. Bit fiddly but not too bad. All it needs now is using.
  • Like 13

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well W. Katchum, there you have it. Looks little but my ferrets don't have any problems with in and out. Quite enjoyed that. Bit fiddly but not too bad. All it needs now is using.

Gruffalogriff . It's easy to let this madness get hold of you lol. The guys love it and like yourself, I enjoy doing it. Trouble is, at the end of the day, it costs. If the whole world would do someth

Pic of Dottys and Flackos boxes...     Gotta say they look the part. Personally prefer the brown but they both look the dogs danglys. And more importantly will be functional and practical ?

Less than 2lbs pal. I heard that WK needed a bit of time in the gym. Know how it is mate. Bit of a jog down here fetching it. Lol. I think he'll be pleased though.