Breeding Young Terriers

Who's nigger chesney?I had black dogs bred down from a nigger dog but that's a long long time ago 20/30 yrs ago maybe more,atb dc

Nigger was bred by AC and left in Eire after a wknds digging in the midlands for obvious reasons.He was then worked for a long time by the men who AC left him with and eventually they sold the dog to TP for breeding.

• Like 1

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i've bred from young terriers , a couple of times , because now and again you get some shit luck as in both cases lost at work and stolen as with all pups they then get tested , in the real world well

That's what I said. Is it any wonder there's so many badly bred terriers out there ? Breeding of an untried dog ?????????? Madness. There's a man living in Ireland now who got his hands on one of

As someone said they are your terriers to do what you want with. BUT, ask yourself this......if your breed of that young dog and next Winter when you have 6 or 7 month old pups of him and he is no go

Posted Images

Nigger Teddy will we ever get the real truth people say teddy never worked yet I have dug/dig with a man that clams the dog was a worth his weight in gold to ground cant say much bout it but I have seen this breed work and they are up their for producing time and time again, like all you have your wankers but none the less still going strong. But then you do have peddlers talking jibberish.

• Like 3

I heard the same similar stories what I cant understand is lads say teddy was never outside the kennel and that but there was still a fair amount of bitchs Brought to the dog over the years may be it's because he had a famous daddy nigger haha.

• Like 1

Who's nigger chesney?I had black dogs bred down from a nigger dog but that's a long long time ago 20/30 yrs ago maybe more,atb dc

Nigger was bred by AC and left in Eire after a wknds digging in the midlands for obvious reasons.He was then worked for a long time by the men who AC left him with and eventually they sold the dog to TP for breeding.

Bullshine, good dogs are never sold. :laugh:

• Like 1

Years ago it was the norm and done thing to work a dog til he jacks ,shoot him and use his untried brother .Thankfully we have moved on .

You have lads posting to defend old timers and then the likes of this makes them look wild and barbaric, everybody agrees that without them we would not be where we are(which is a better place), but some of there actions would not be tolerated in today's game, hard lived men with hard and sometimes cruel attitudes, jmo.

• Like 1