Jok's Take On A Treble Bow Back Box...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jok just sent me these. I think he's done a fantastic job. It looks really well...    

Yep collected the box today. Cracking bit of kit. Just what I hoped.   That middle pocket is really functional, pics below show it holding half a dozen nets, game carrier, mora knife, a couple of m

Posting pics on behalf of Jok.   This is his take on a treble bow back ferret carrying box.   Some lucky bugger will be the proud owner of this box soon as it's finished ?   Please enjoy the p

Posted Images

No bite. Lol.

I wasn't looking for a bite mate that's not my style ... I genuinely think that's a nice box ... But IMO the middle section is to small ...........

No bite. Lol.

I wasn't looking for a bite mate that's not my style ... I genuinely think that's a nice box ... But IMO the middle section is to small ...........

Middle section is for storage mate. Locator box. Spare batteries. Couple of nets etc.

• Like 1

No bite. Lol.

Middle section is for storage mate. Locator box. Spare batteries. Couple of nets etc.

Spot on .......

No bite. Lol.

and a pie no doubt :)

• Like 1

Tb25 and socks. I never take offence lads and I know what you meant. It's worth mentioning that on the earlier post where the guy was looking for a box near Leeds, it was mentioned that there was no section for equipment so it seemed fairly prudent to mate the middle section 'the toolbox'. Anyhow, as long as the pot licker is pleased then that's all that counts.

W. Ketchum (on here) has asked me about a single poachers box. Can you guys tell me what this is? Not sure whether Bowback or straight. Any pics would be good. ATB. Jok.

The box is everything I wanted most of my ferreting now is just local trips out with the dog. Sometimes take a few nets but often don't bother. My Hobs are big lads so a tiny box is no use. Equally I didn't want a big coffin.

That middle section will be just the ticket for me. I won't need any additional bags or carry cases. Everything will be in one box. I've even got a plan to attach my roughneck micro shovel to the front of the box.

Jok, this is the type of box that dotty is on about I think...

8ADAE6A0-2C72-4F77-A300-813FC447A552_zps

Just a small single bow-back box suitable for a hob or maybe 2 small Jills.

That's a poachers box to me anyway.

I will get over to you on Friday if you will be about. Will text you before anyway. Cheers.