That's Me Done

Seasons finished thank f**k can finally wash my hands of the lot just gave me mate the dog found homes for the 2 pups a couple weeks back and helped a few get the young dogs started. In healthier position then when the season started due to some certain individual stiring up a lot shit shame on you ya know who are. Finally free of all the back stabbing 2 faced c**ts peace of mind at last. Final post lads good luck becarefull with what people you deal with happy hunting I'm done.

• Like 8

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chesney, there's no getting away from shit stirrers or clicky b*****ds mate, jealous people abound in the testosterone fueled world of idiots and terriers. I packed up and spent two years carp fishin

a man may smile and bid you hail yet wish you with the devil but when a good dog wags its tail you know its on the level.   seems apt.   good luck what ever you do in the future

Seasons finished thank f**k can finally wash my hands of the lot just gave me mate the dog found homes for the 2 pups a couple weeks back and helped a few get the young dogs started. In healthier posi

Chesney dont let some prick move you away from something you enjoy doing,back stabbing and jealousy are common in the dog game no matter what type of dogs you keep,even seen it when i used to keep a couple of track dogs about me,if you had a decent greyhound every c**t wanted to see it lose out of jealousy.I presume you still have your dogs around so have a think and maybe come back again next season,dont do anything in haste.

• Like 7

Chesney, there's no getting away from shit stirrers or clicky b*****ds mate, jealous people abound in the testosterone fueled world of idiots and terriers.

I packed up and spent two years carp fishing, I traveled all over and spent a fortune but I still couldn't get away from jealous pricks and clicky groups, it's a man thing mate and the grass isn't any greener on the other side. Do your own thing and enjoy life, I keep the company of dogs, no bullshit and no lies.

• Like 15

Chesney, there's no getting away from shit stirrers or clicky b*****ds mate, jealous people abound in the testosterone fueled world of idiots and terriers.

I packed up and spent two years carp fishing, I traveled all over and spent a fortune but I still couldn't get away from jealous pricks and clicky groups, it's a man thing mate and the grass isn't any greener on the other side. Do your own thing and enjoy life, I keep the company of dogs, no bullshit and no lies.

D, remember big Gary,P used to be big into his fishing does he still do it or have you still contact with him.