Old Girl Still Has It..

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some will know i have an old plummer bitch that i have used as a bit of a allrounder over the 9 years i've had her,well was out checking a few hedgerows that i haven't checked in a while as all the us

Lol,the dig was yesterday afternoon and when i got home it was dark,so the dog got sorted first and the pic was took this morning.But she wasn't caked anyway and the fox is wet beause she dragged it i

we all have our own idea;s on working dogs and its good to have our differences. it makes for interesting debate. the worry i have is that when folk are called out. there pride can be wounded. and th

Posted Images

A caption appears where your post should be giving me and others the choice whether or not to look at your post ,ideal .I clicked it and saw the plummer attached to a fox .Some may find that pic offensive but i saw nothing wrong apart from no collar ,or was there !.You have me totally wrong with the breed issue ,i know there are types of every breed that will do the job ,its more an owner issue .I know for certain there are those that would have us believe their mutts are dug to regular ,the hardest of all disciplines in the terrier world when i know different .You can rant and rave til the cows come home about plummers being this and that but its a fact those dug to are few and far between but everyone seems to have one in your circles .This to me is a travesty as why else keep a terrier other than to dig to it,ratting bushing being just a means to keep them fit as far as im concerned . We are from two different worlds you and i and will never agree where terriers are involved .I like to push myself as well as give the dogs chance to excel ,to prove themselves where i think it matters .You on the other hand are happy with rats and rabbits and mouching the odd fox whereas i did all that when i was a kid and moved on with dogs that are suited to foxes .I have no problem with anyone doing your thing as long as they are under no illusion they are anything else as that grinds a bit .

ps the lad that sent me that pic dosnt own the dog either .

pps hows the character assassination going ,thought you would of put something up .

Fair enough posts, but don't you think your only ending up with a terrier to soft, for real terrier work, calling them, and messers. You must have seen Russell's similar year's ago that might be a rabbit's dog but on the other hand the be a different one who you wouldn't get out of a hole once the find and the could find very well. Same with any breed of terriers now, and stuff diluted, or bred for looks, etc, etc.

Fire man why write now where she found in a place not even suitable for a pup probably that's all she's done work properly in season through out her life don't be chuffed bragging when you dig a mammal when it is at its most vulnerable time of its life . 9 year old dig mind u r a proper clown