Old Girl Still Has It..

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some will know i have an old plummer bitch that i have used as a bit of a allrounder over the 9 years i've had her,well was out checking a few hedgerows that i haven't checked in a while as all the us

Lol,the dig was yesterday afternoon and when i got home it was dark,so the dog got sorted first and the pic was took this morning.But she wasn't caked anyway and the fox is wet beause she dragged it i

we all have our own idea;s on working dogs and its good to have our differences. it makes for interesting debate. the worry i have is that when folk are called out. there pride can be wounded. and th

Posted Images

If Fireman is the pillar of the community others would put him up as why then is there a staged pic in the first place ,anyone answer me truthfully that and I will apologies profusely to the man .Since when has an on site ,after contact pic been frowned on ,never .When has a dirty dog been frowned on ,never and she's unmarked so no fresh wounds either to antagonise the terrier police .Keep it real or don't bother .

Those that call me out for whatever reason are probably the type easily impressed or have a Plummer themselves they wish would work proper ,myself ,I'm not so easily won over .

Clean spade ....you once said I could see your Plummer on a dig ,well another season has passed and I'm still waiting .

• Like 2

never saw the pic so cant pass comment on that.and dont give a flying feck i have a plummer that works and suites me fine. although she wouldnt suit you.

you can correct me if i am wrong. but i remember saying i would bring my young crossbred down you had a lot of rats to go at i am of the opinion you wouldnt give a plummer a fair crack of the whip. i'm also worried you may be a knob jockey. :thumbs:

• Like 2

If Fireman is the pillar of the community others would put him up as why then is there a staged pic in the first place ,anyone answer me truthfully that and I will apologies profusely to the man .Since when has an on site ,after contact pic been frowned on ,never .When has a dirty dog been frowned on ,never and she's unmarked so no fresh wounds either to antagonise the terrier police .Keep it real or don't bother .

Those that call me out for whatever reason are probably the type easily impressed or have a Plummer themselves they wish would work proper ,myself ,I'm not so easily won over .

Clean spade ....you once said I could see your Plummer on a dig ,well another season has passed and I'm still waiting .

I ain't no pillar but i am an honest man who sure don't need to stage a pic for the likes of pricks like you FD,i know what my dog can do and i'm sure as shit not rising to you pettyness in calling me a liar.But that old dog did what i said she did end of so deal with it and stop trying to pull down another plummer thread or were you in one of those groups of boys plummer had hanging around him and you weren't teachers favourite?,hence tha hang up??? :hmm:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

If you dont need to stage pics then why did you .Theres not a man on here that will decry a fresh pic of a dogs work providing its legal ..I would like nothing better than to see a decent plummer thread of decent working dogs that are used for regular earthwork as well as ratting .I met plummer once when we called in to his place and i was appalled at the conditions tbh as well as sussing out the man for what he was ,a pretender .He tried telling us he had the ultimate terrier for everything .I enjoy all terrierwork from bushing to digging so dont think im biased but staging anything dosnt sit well with me .You no doubt have me down as a the enemy but all i seek is the truth in anything i see or do which is why i can be straight talking on occasion .

FD

• Like 1