Well after a long Wait a good brickie mate ad a free weekend to get a start on my pond after a week delay lol looking good up to now should be finished tomorrow fingers crossed if not net weekend. Can anyone recommend a good waterproof render for the inside of the pond it will be getting painted with rubber pond paint after rendered?

E3A399B3-C85B-44B3-B0A9-1264C03E37F9_zps

BC14DB4E-908C-4F02-AFF6-356B748D3986_zps

2E9CC125-90D0-4E04-8FB3-EFBD3EFD9160_zps

• Like 11

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after a long Wait a good brickie mate ad a free weekend to get a start on my pond after a week delay lol looking good up to now should be finished tomorrow fingers crossed if not net weekend. Can

Well after 5 coats of paint and weeks to cure I finally filled up the pond today. Toke a couple of hours and some fiddling with the filter box to get the flow right but it's all finished. I will be le

Well mate called back to finish of the brick work and put the toppers on and I cracked on with the corner seating looking good if I do say so

Posted Images

that a bottom drain in there fella?

I had a koi pond at my last house was my pride and joy. Used to love sitting at side of that after a day at work used to chill me out.

Now I only have beer and/or vino!

Yes mate it's a bottom drain. Was going to go down the pump route but did some searching on the net I went for the bottom drain. Can't Waite till it's finished tbh mate it was going to be the full length of the blocks 16ft X 6ft but changed my mined so the face with the blocks showing I will make a corner seating area to chill out in the sun

I had a koi pond at my last house was my pride and joy. Used to love sitting at side of that after a day at work used to chill me out.

Yes mate it's a bottom drain. Was going to go down the pump route but did some searching on the net I went for the bottom drain. Can't Waite till it's finished tbh mate it was going to be the full length of the blocks 16ft X 6ft but changed my mined so the face with the blocks showing I will make a corner seating area to chill out in the sun
mine was big, 16ft x 16ft and about 4ft deep in middle. It was too big for garden really but I loved it. I will see if I can find some pics. I think I have old filter n UV n stuff if you want it rex? I will have to check in shed like, might need some new foams and brushes but cost you 30quid instead of 230.
  • Like 2

mine was big, 16ft x 16ft and about 4ft deep in middle. It was too big for garden really but I loved it. I will see if I can find some pics. I think I have old filter n UV n stuff if you want it rex? I will have to check in shed like, might need some new foams and brushes but cost you 30quid instead of 230.
If your not using them mate I will take them thanks :thumbs: if you have any pictures of you old pond bang them up mate.was it just koi you kept?