Five surgeons were talking about the best patients...

First surgeon says, "Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up, everything on the inside is numbered."

Second surgeon says, "Nah - librarians are the best. Everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

Third surgeon responds, "Try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded!"

Fourth surgeon intercedes, "I prefer lawyers. They're heartless, spineless, gutless, and their heads and ar5es are interchangeable."

To which the fifth surgeon, who has been quietly listening to the conversation, says, "I like engineers. They always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end."

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A MONTANA COWBOY, A NATIVE AMERICAN AND A MUSLIM ARE WAITING FOR THEIR PLANE IN A SMALL MONTANA AIRPORT. THE MONTANA COWBOY LEANS BACK IN HIS CHAIR, CROSSES HIS BOOTS ON A MAGAZINE TABLE AND TIPS

Posted Images

Try this mathematical film test. It's pretty amazing. Mine turned out to be "Jaws". I was surprised how this worked.

This test will  predict which of the 18 films listed below is your favourite. Don't ask me how, but it really works!

Don't cheat and look at the film list till you have done the maths!

Here goes...

Film Test:

Pick a number from 1-9.

Multiply by 3.

Add 3.

Multiply by 3 again.

Now add the two digits together to find your predicted favourite film in the list of 18 films below.

Film List:

1. Gone With The Wind
2. E.T.
3. Beverly Hills Cop
4. Star Wars
5. Forrest Gump
6. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
7. Jaws
8. Grease
9. The Joy of Gay Anal Fisting
10. Casablanca
11. Jurassic Park
12. Shrek
13. Pirates of the Caribbean
14. Titanic
15. Raiders Of The Lost Ark
16. Home Alone
17. Mrs. Doubtfire
18. Toy Story

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

A black Jewish kid runs home from school and asks his dad I'm I more Jewish than black the dad asks why son because a kid at school is selling a bike for fifty pound and I want to know whether to try and knock him down to forty or just steal it 

How do you get black kids to stop jumping on the bed put Velcro on the ceiling 

Friday pay day,- building game.

Went for a Friday Chinese and I gave the new apprentice the dinner list, :angel:

Usual shit.

Chips, rice and curry.

Singapore chow mein.

Beef curry - extra hot with fried rice.

You know the score lads, but what I did add to the list was this :diablo::laugh:

A " Foo King Special"  :boogy::rofl:

The Chinese shop owner came out from the cooking area and at the front of a full shop and shouted - " We no do  fooking Specials" ! - my apprentice shouted ,- " You do, my boss had one last Friday" !

Chef shouts, "HEY ! We no do Fooking Specials" ! :rtfm:

Well the shop queue was in uproar with laughter :rofl:, the lads in our van were in hysterics  and my apprentice just laughingly mouthed " You Barstuard" through the window. :rolleyes:

atb lads,  Mark.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
14 hours ago, mark williams said:

Friday pay day,- building game.

Went for a Friday Chinese and I gave the new apprentice the dinner list, :angel:

Usual shit.

Chips, rice and curry.

Singapore chow mein.

Beef curry - extra hot with fried rice.

You know the score lads, but what I did add to the list was this :diablo::laugh:

A " Foo King Special"  :boogy::rofl:

The Chinese shop owner came out from the cooking area and at the front of a full shop and shouted - " We no do  fooking Specials" ! - my apprentice shouted ,- " You do, my boss had one last Friday" !

Chef shouts, "HEY ! We no do Fooking Specials" ! :rtfm:

Well the shop queue was in uproar with laughter :rofl:, the lads in our van were in hysterics  and my apprentice just laughingly mouthed " You Barstuard" through the window. :rolleyes:

atb lads,  Mark.

Done a similar one years ago when the boss asked what I wanted in the Chinese. Thinking he'd have heard it before I asked for the "Cream of sumyunguy" but he hadn't heard it before and rang it in. I could hear the girl down the phone telling him "yeh yeh, heard it before, what do you really want ?"

1 hour ago, Furrosious ferreter said:

I asked a pizza place if they d'liver, they replied "yes".

So i asked if i could have a liver and bacon pizza.

They just laughed.

FF

I remember hearing that on a radio prank phone call to a Scottish takeaway I don't know how to put the link up but he's far from laughing