Fox Vs Photon Xt 6.5 X 50

Had to deal with a pesky fox that was eating the attractions at a farming museum so I got the new photon scope on the rifle and set off zeroed at 100yards I got set up over looking the field where it had been spotted.

As I watched over the field squeaking me mouth caller looking through scope for any activity notice the call was bring rabbits out so shot two for the pot nice easy head shots at 80yards with the hmr. Then notice the batteries on the scope were almost dead luckily I had picked some up on way to the permission and I nipped to the out building so I could use my little torch to get them swapped over whilst doing this I head the birds that were roosting in the bushes along the out side of the field making a racket so that meant Charles was on his patrol got back outside to my position and turned on the scope and there he was zig zagging through the field heading straight towards me as I chambered the round he stopped looked towards me and this gave me the shot . Squeezed the trigger the horandy v max went straight in his head he just dropped on the spot at 70yards away from me. Job done I picked up and got a pic as proof for the site manger and went home photon xt 6.5 X 50 wins shame the batteries don't last very long

E74DCA2A-F671-4A48-937F-4ABA5A440D16_zps

• Like 3