Sign in to follow this  
willie thorn

Show And Tell

Going to put a few pictures up of some fowl I own would be nice for you guys,and girls to do the same. I have only just started coming back on here just trying to get some good conversation going with people who share the same interest as myself. ATB.....

Very nice bird's Willie. Are they Irish fowl?

All of them are nice, the cock is a belter.

Is the cock the brood cock?

I'll get some pics up when I can. Busy at the minute.

Are all your birds Pyle?

Atb

• Like 1

Thank you cm And yes Irish fowl look forward to your pics mate! Like I said just trying to get the conversation going pal

I like Irish fowl, I have a couple gypsy faced black hens. A friend has offered me an Irish Pyle stag and pullet. I'll take a look at them and see.

The crow wings I have are nice fowl. The cock I had with them I gifted to a mate with a hen, as he very much liked them.

A member on here has a couple of mine too.

When I get time I'll add some pics.

Atb

Thank you cm And yes Irish fowl look forward to your pics mate! Like I said just trying to get the conversation going pal

I like Irish fowl, I have a couple gypsy faced black hens. A friend has offered me an Irish Pyle stag and pullet. I'll take a look at them and see.

The crow wings I have are nice fowl. The cock I had with them I gifted to a mate with a hen, as he very much liked them.

A member on here has a couple of mine too.

When I get time I'll add some pics.

Atb

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg pile cock

how wrong can you be???????? i thought i didnt like pyles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats a cracker

Lol has he changed your opinion df? And thank you for the compliment they are a hobby I share with my son which makes it all the more enjoyable going to the shows with them. Atb

Edited by willie thorn
  • Like 4