Marshmallow

Has anyone tried marshmallow for killing moles, Talking to some farmers this week, and they said they don't use traps any more they use marshmallows. and they've got rid of they'er moles.

I just tried looking it up on the internet, but I can only see one article about it. Just wondered if anyone else have heard of this.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think someone has come across some research by Dr Lanzador De Meadas from the early 60s. Most of his work was conducted in Ireland and was thus inconclusive despite field sketches such as this that

Since reading this and becoming very concerned about the general public trying this and my business suffering because of it , not to mention the likely hood that moles may show signs of resistance to

I'm surprised that one of the pro's on here hasn't called for this thread to be locked or even deleted. Giving all this vital information out on a public forum isn't good for their business.

Posted Images

Its funny you should mention that i was talking to a farmer the other day and he also said he used marshmallows and that fettled them. He didnt give me the science behind it he just said he was told about it from a friend of a friend amd gave it a go.

It would be intresting to find out how it works.

Has anyone tried marshmallow for killing moles, Talking to some farmers this week, and they said they don't use traps any more they use marshmallows. and they've got rid of they'er moles.

I just tried looking it up on the internet, but I can only see one article about it. Just wondered if anyone else have heard of this.

FFS !!,......

Don't listen to the doubters. We've been using them for yearsattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

And if you ever get a "mallow shy mole"

They can't resist a jelly tot..!!attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

And marshmallows a made the perfect shape for the moles tunnel :laugh:

That's right :yes: your catching on quick.

Bung up the run and the moles have to chew through the marshmallows. They then swell up and.....Boom!!

2 bags for a pound at home bargains

I don't know what your all laughing at. My Grandad used to 'sort out' problem BOP with 'blue sugar'..........I can assure you that was an interesting parents evening at school for my mum and dad explaining that one...???

• Like 3