Tourette's ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's no laughing matter ! It's a very distressing condition, which causes great embarrassment to the sufferer.......and I know this from experience !!   I've got Tourettes, and it makes me shout ou

Try this one then, just in the interests of balance...   I had a Jewish mate who had Tourettes. I wonder how his wife put up with it for so long......then I saw the swear box !   Hàppy now ?

i shouldn't laugh but it is funny  

Posted Images

I'm sure the Everton goalie, Tim Howard, has something similar

I heard that aswell , don't think it's in the same league as those Scottish people tho . I think when the ball is down the other end of the pitch he constantly taps himself to try and control it . Although it would be a great way to put a striker off in a 1 on 1 situation. Start ticking and swearing while he's lining up a shot

i shouldn't laugh but it is funny

Can't help but piss myself laughing, but do feel sympathy with sufferers. There's a clip in one on youtube where Johnny tells how some w*nker done him in for giving lip to his burd.., even though the guy knew all about his condition.

The first documentary I saw on that lad John was when he was still at school I think, sitting round the dinner table and he is spitting, tough family life. But great to see him in another documentary (might be the one that clip above is from) as a adult with friends and humour around him.

I remember a bit when he is a passenger in his mates car and he keeps shouting out "we're gonna crash@" PMSL arms everywhere , the driver keeps re adjusting the rear view mirror..

• Like 1

I've got Tourettes, and it makes me shout out nasty things uncontrollably.

Yesterday, I passed a Pakistani fellow, and called out "Good morning, hope you are well, sir !"

You're fcuking obsessed BB.

Try this one then, just in the interests of balance...

I had a Jewish mate who had Tourettes. I wonder how his wife put up with it for so long......then I saw the swear box !

Hàppy now ?

• Like 5

A friend of mine has it and it certainly isn't funny watching her struggle with her tics. She still manages to work and bring up her young son though and tries not to let it get her down but fighting them tics is exhausting.

• Like 2

A friend of mine has it and it certainly isn't funny watching her struggle with her tics. She still manages to work and bring up her young son though and tries not to let it get her down but fighting them tics is exhausting.

i can only imagine not nice to deal with far from easy to control and bring up a kid

I got tourettes it aint a funny thing lads its horrible I struggle everyday to try and fight my ticks ive only got the motor ticks side of it and that's hard enuf never mind how they feel I suffer from constant headaches and bard necks people staring at me more nervous I get the more I do it the more I try to stop it the worse it gets its a no win situation with it wouldn't wish it on anyone theres no control for it summin ill live for for the rest of my life but I can see what you mean by the funny side of it as they lagh about it them selves to but its either lagh or cry about it lol its hard to live with lads :) happy hunting lads

• Like 3