Police Interview For Sgc Application (Northern Ireland)

Hey,

I'm a new on here today!

Looking to see if anyone can advise me on time frame for completed application.

Give u a quick brief of where in the process I'm at...

Sent application with all the bits and pieces 3 weeks ago, Today I had an interview with my FAO (which hopefully went okay)

She did view the cabinet today but told me on the phone there was no rush to mount it for this visit (she'll make a second trip for that), all being well, I'll next receive the letter stating that it's granted (subject to suitable gun cabinet).. Does anyone have any rough ideas on how long after the interview until you get your license?? The process seems to be pretty speedy thus far..

Any ideas please do let me know :)

Ta

Interview in Northern Ireland? I dont know anyone had an interview in their life for a gun application in Northern Ireland

Well unless she came to my house today for a laugh it was definitely a casual interview. Just asked safety questions, why i wanted the gun, experience, where I intended to store it.. Security around the house etc.. Told me on the phone that it was procedure!!

I am delighted to hear that!!!... I had read online of it taking 9 months for the whole process in N.I.. (which did disheartened me a little) but after hearing that and seeing how quickly the FAO was in touch I'm starting to get exciteddd!! Thank you for getting back to me :)