ernesto

Mooching Dog

Love a good mooch..I've a smart mooching bitch she works alone or with a couple of terriers great nose drive and agility and a good strike on her ..attachicon.gifimage.jpeg collie/ grey

is she a first cross. ? looks sharp
shes 5/8 collie 3/8 grey pal.. Cheers

Love a good mooch..I've a smart mooching bitch she works alone or with a couple of terriers great nose drive and agility and a good strike on her ..attachicon.gifimage.jpeg collie/ grey

Can't see much collie in her haha
ate I see what you mean lolpost-52869-0-58982700-1454870882_thumb.jpeg racier than she looks on some photos 👍🏻
  • Like 5

cant beat a good mooch, i missed a decent outting today let me brother and a family friend on a bit of good mooching land and by all accounts they caught a good few sized things. should of went now

• Like 1

Nice posts here. Food for thought. Only ever had one bunny while mooching with my bitsa (whippet/beddy and a bit of deerhound/grey/saluki), but have to be careful as the little beast thinks he's a deerhound and there are quite a lot of roe round here. Struggle to get out early enough having a young family but he does try hard when I can. He will get into cover when there's a bunny in there but I would like a little helper for him, a terrier or something. I like the idea of a ferret in your pocket as well.

• Like 1

On 07/02/2016 at 18:48, s.e.s.k.u said:

ate I see what you mean lolpost-52869-0-58982700-1454870882_thumb.jpeg racier than she looks on some photos 👍🏻

Real nice bitch she is mate.  Is that the one you got from wales, 3/4 grey/collie to a pure collie?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, shaaark said:

Real nice bitch she is mate.  Is that the one you got from wales, 3/4 grey/collie to a pure collie?

Yes mate she’s been a real good en for me.. just turned 5 so hopefully plenty life in her yetAB6AE5BF-C6C5-47FB-85F6-14EE52C5418E.thumb.jpeg.71d28441a34a4d1d154ce968db01e5a9.jpeg

02E1B861-9942-4B96-B999-C5148E4E3328.jpeg

• Like 10

Cracking pics there mate.  The young un looks well happy, and proud :thumbs:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, s.e.s.k.u said:

Always 100%

960FA7B0-B74C-4367-A81D-5CBA723333B8.jpeg

A27BDC74-EB9B-40AA-8C5F-B688ABAAD5F8.jpeg

there no doubt about it , border collies, kelpies , or there xs make great mooching /feretting  dogs, they seem to have natural feel for it, old Bryn still brill at it finding  game anything with a pulse  lol ,   nice mooching dog that rough/ready handle  any cover, my 2 will go through anything to get game, more so  my big dog, he gets down low and crawls through lol . 

18 hours ago, s.e.s.k.u said:

Always 100%

960FA7B0-B74C-4367-A81D-5CBA723333B8.jpeg

A27BDC74-EB9B-40AA-8C5F-B688ABAAD5F8.jpeg

Always liked this bitch that’s the type id like to own 👍

• Like 1

On 04/02/2016 at 16:44, nothernlite said:

A good honest working dog that loves doing what it's bred for hunting =mooching dog

No shit 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, Shaddy93 said:

No shit 🤦🏻‍♂️

How dare you comment on a collie topic you hater

• Like 1

anyone no any litters being bred or have pups on the ground mooching dogs 

thanks 

I have a Bedlington x and she's a good dog for mooching, great nose good in brambles and she's took many kaneys and loves working in water. Mooching for me is filling the pot. Atb

• Like 2