Hw110 New Rifle

I think this is a marketing ploy and that is not a bad thing. If the product shoots like an HW100 but has a smaller mag and synthetic stock but sits well below the normal price tag for an HW100, then they have reached a new market who can't quite afford a new HW100 but may be able to afford this model, then they have succeeded. I don't think for one minute this company would produce an SMK in order to gain new market share so the quality should be what you expect from this gun stable.

A good move on their part in my mind.

Phil

Edited by philpot
  • Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck sake dont get him started on the stocks he has just calmed down about the sticks   and if he gets the stock done he will go on,,,and,,,on and,,,on ,,,and on,,,and,,,on   well you get the pict

You'll not get through, I'll keep them talking till after 5pm then they'll be shut.

I have just got a hw110 and can't fault it   

Posted Images

It would be so mint if HW had a closer look at there springers. There nothing wrong with them, but have a look at what Walther and that are doing with that synth bearings and such. And release like a one off 97 or 80 with some special shit going on inside.

Note ANOTHER 100 model. Sake. Everyones got one already anyway.

Not that much cheaper than the standard 100!

Just under £800 for one of the older ones up here mole me and vis were just looking the other day at two of the rfd shops

they have gone up in price

and just before they bring a new model out :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

£745 from Redbeck!

Yes but by the time you pay the rfd so you can send it to his shop then add another £35 to it and its £780

like i say,d they have gone up, up here any way

Possibly more Mac if you consider that there will be carriage from the RFD who is selling it and a charge from the RFD who it is being sent to. I had a quote for a gun from an RFD which worked out to £57 for both charges so I didn't bother.

Phil

£745 from Redbeck!

Yes but by the time you pay the rfd so you can send it to his shop then add another £35 to it and its £780

atvbmac :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

£745 from Redbeck!

atvbmac :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Possibly more Mac if you consider that there will be carriage from the RFD who is selling it and a charge from the RFD who it is being sent to. I had a quote for a gun from an RFD which worked out to £57 for both charges so I didn't bother.

Phil

Well make a day out of it and go and buy it from Redbeck then!

Edited by secretagentmole

HW 110 or "budget 100", i have a feeling this 110 will go nowhere fast in comparison to it`s sisters/brothers.

The only consideration to a HW 100 kt owner (for me), would be the AL version, - adjustable, laminate stock.

atb

Very nice they are Mark.. well chuffed with mine! ☺
  • Like 1

I think its like every new rifle that comes out it will have its ,,,likes and its ,,,haters

but the proof will be in the way it shoots and if its got a good reg in it

like iv say,d if its as good as the rest then every one will want one

its like the hw100 range we all love them and how dare they throw another into the frame its what we are used to we no there good

but lets wait until the honest reviews

then make judgement on it

At the end of the day look at me i hated the hw100 with a passion would not have one given to me

BUT NOW I WOULD NOT BE WITH OUT ONE in any cal

and i do like the look of it but its got to shoot as good as its sisters or brothers its still a fair wack of money

to go by the way it looks

• Like 2

Dont know why they did not just make a stock like that for the hw100 full stop

a lot of lads like the synthetic stocks like me there mint out in the field

and they just need a wipe down with a damp cloth when you get home

I wonder if them stocks can be sanded down mac lol.

• Like 1