Sign in to follow this  
jeppi26

New Run

Lol just thought aup lol..you gonna out a fence up across the mettle fence behind..be well para about that me round my parts and the dick heads round here. Good job though mate

• Like 1

Lol just thought aup lol..you gonna out a fence up across the mettle fence behind..be well para about that me round my parts and the dick heads round here. Good job though mate

I am looking into some sort of bushes mate with thorns on if anyone as any thoughts?? But I will be putting a fence up for now mate

I am looking into some sort of bushes mate with thorns on if anyone as any thoughts?? But I will be putting a fence up for now mate

Looking great Rex. You have pm mate.

• Like 1

Chid on here nos his stuff about that..great set up mate I wasent trying to be negative or owt..

• Like 2

Yeah, here's a screenshot. Of what I'm seeing.

Screenshot_2016-02-07-20-33-06_zpsjszvww

Job well done.

Atb,

Chid on here nos his stuff about that..great set up mate I wasent trying to be negative or owt..

I will drop him a pm mate cheers for that
  • Like 1

Can't beat blackthorn for boundary hedging IMO :thumbs:

• Like 2

Pyracantha is a far more thorny bush and once grown up nothing will get through it,big thick thorns that would still go through a bit of carpet if chucked over the top of it... :yes:

• Like 2

Pyracantha is a far more thorny bush and once grown up nothing will get through it,big thick thorns that would still go through a bit of carpet if chucked over the top of it... :yes:

Not something I've ever planted but fair play those thorns look savage :thumbs:

• Like 1

Look good for the native birds aswell mate as in food and nest in them good shout :thumbs: and definitely a good deterant for preying eyes
  • Like 1

Well finally got it finished after I took the day off work today.

097CF967-A682-4D1E-95FC-B6EB5E7BE854_zps

Felt is abit shit on the end should sort itself out in the sun when warmed up

FCAA6DE1-A1ED-403C-A3ED-4A543D07A81F_zps

• Like 4