Would be done next weekend. Weather was bad today was flying round garden with the strong wind with her indoors just looking through the window lol managed to get it started tho and looking good up to now

Shuttering ready for concert

959478E7-7117-44CC-BB9E-7BEB480C301F_zps

After barrowing concert for 2h up the drive then round back of house up the steepest graded ever lol I was happy to get it done

B61A8AB7-7A49-4C5F-BE72-516FF91179FF_zps

Managed to get it started today as I ad the day off work got front and both sides done today only the back roof and kennel to do next weekend

7EFF284F-C6E5-4A60-8B61-0E6A4A963552_zps

• Like 9

Looks spot on rex.you got any plans to tap into the main sewer.

Got a soak away in for the time been mate (the black thing in first picture) my cusion works for Balfour Beatty he's got me some drainage pipe and a mini digger coming weekend to run it straight to the main drain mate

Got a soak away in for the time been mate (the black thing in first picture) my cusion works for Balfour Beatty he's got me some drainage pipe and a mini digger coming weekend to run it straight to the main drain mate

You've got it all sorted rex fair play.so much easier then and cleaner.get some pics up when it's finished.

• Like 1

You've got it all sorted rex fair play.so much easier then and cleaner.get some pics up when it's finished.

Will do mate back at weekend if this wind don't blow it away lol

• Like 1