Falconry Magazines

Rowan

Just looking through a popular online site for selling items and found 40+ assorted Falconry magazines for sale! :yes:

Don't know how to put a link on or even if i'm allowed ?

Just thought it seams like someones having a clear out and maybe of interest to another falconer , I keep my eye on the site for Falconry books , don't think the wife would appreciate a pile of magazines as well. :laugh:

if you aren't going to take them, I happily would- what site did you seem them on?

muttley

I guess I can say , sorry if I shouldn't ,,,,,,,,,,,, EBAY mate , under Falconry , then search falconry magazines , takes you straight to them .

I have a dining room literally with 2 walls full of Falconry / related books a lot first edition signed .

I'll stick to the books mate , you go for them and good luck .

Go for it mate, you may find 40 magazines more interesting than a few books! If they are International Falconer magazine, they are well worth having imo.....;-)

Looks like a few are , but quite a mix , should be interesting , I just thought i'd post it as not everyone would think to look on there....

Edited by Rowan
  • Like 1

thanks mate ive found them! :) I'm sure no one would object to you saying that, its not like you are trying to sell something yourself or gaining anything from it, just helping out others! thanks for the tip anyway :)

Your welcome , you can find some real gems on there , I sometimes think it's a wife having a clearout!