This Lurcher Games Shagged!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pups out of her in may 40+ years of worker to worker breeding there, not 100% sure what dog to use yet but it will be top notch and from decades of proven bloodlines

thats the stamp of the pups she produces, this pup was 7 weeks old in this pic same pup at 2 yr old

I put up a similar post on here about two and a half years ago, I was fed up of the gumtree ads, shite after shite, to many ball wuppet grayounds on there. The amount of crap for sale on the facebook

Posted Images

me mates got a litter at the mo,,,the sister to ern the dog i lost in the ilse of man 2 years ago,, put to snipes nephew,,,gaffa,,,all of them have bin to the moon and back on all game,, the dog im running now is the cousin to them all

Edited by tjones3862
  • Like 10

nice first x wheaton,x,greyhound yr old on f/b..lurchers for sale dublin.

If you do ring up about that dog if its in a site called kishogue in the lucan,clondalkin area they had one like that for sale stay well away their thieves and peddlers

:icon_eek: .. :laugh:

• Like 1

If i were you I would be begging that mate of Jim's for a pup right now...If there already on the ground it would save a lot of time and also the chance of not getting a pup from any future planned litter..I've waited on pups before from mates dogs and the Dam has has problems half way through the gestation and lost pups etc etc.. " a bird in the hand and all that etc etc ".

Genuine Worker to Worker bred pups are getting hard to come by these days with all the peddlers and show ponies around the game.

good luck

I put up a similar post on here about two and a half years ago, I was fed up of the gumtree ads, shite after shite, to many ball wuppet grayounds on there. The amount of crap for sale on the facebook groups has to be seen to be believed, constantly the same names swapping dog after dog after chicken. Lots of photos of sad looking dogs in shithole gardens...

Had some cracking offers from folk on here, only wanted a little rabbit dog but ended up with a horse of a saluki lurcher! Best thing I did was buy him, Hes cost me a few sky remotes and a sofa among other things, but met some decent lads through owning him and had a few invites out on some lovely permission!

Lurcher game is not totally shagged, just mostly! Good luck!

• Like 10

Some good offers on here, i'd be well pleased BUT one months worth of lookin for a dog that will do ya for the next 10/15 years an your sayin the games fecked...!

Took me 18 months+ of studying, asking and waiting for the right pup to be bred and then i had a couple of big disappointments, though i feel i got lucky to get the one i got!

For some people decent animals seem to fall on their lap, for others like me its a long haul to get what they want.

Best of luck. ;)

attachicon.gif10471014_1488429088069920_5379397669900514621_n.jpg

attachicon.gifkaty getting in condition now.jpg

attachicon.gifped.jpg

pups out of her in may 40+ years of worker to worker breeding there, not 100% sure what dog to use yet but it will be top notch and from decades of proven bloodlines

What about a repeat mating Cocker ?

attachicon.gif10471014_1488429088069920_5379397669900514621_n.jpg

attachicon.gifkaty getting in condition now.jpg

attachicon.gifped.jpg

Thats some offer for some breeding... I'd love one of these. ;)