Sign in to follow this  
leslie harold gedge

Last Day Of The Season . Geese

gary m took me and paul k on the geese we have been showing him how to go on with shooting wildfowl .we had a couple of good hours on the geese my young dog retrieved all 9 geese off the water.if I had known I would not have taken him when we was walking down the hill I noticed he was limping badly.game has a pebble he did his job

post-47182-0-92201600-1454157564_thumb.jpg

post-47182-0-93697200-1454157700_thumb.jpg

post-47182-0-20103800-1454157782_thumb.jpg

post-47182-0-28060600-1454157888_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Well done lads, Gary m dropped me two in breasts off going in a curry, going to same land in morning to do some ferreting with dogs, well done to young dog for retrieving all geese of water

• Like 1

Spot on les well done dog nice way to end season

• Like 1

I was watching some rabbits running about tank .should have a decent do put a warm coat on its freezing in that valley bud

Will be all rapped up les mate

• Like 1

Can't ask for no more les can ya . Love a dog that go's that extra bit when needed . Separates the best from the rest mate .

• Like 1

hpr I was going to give him away last year he was stone mad and ripped the birds up just stuck to training him with the dummy and a lot of bollockings hope it has worked looking good bud

Spot on that's it you've just got to keep going with them and hope it comes right in the end . My pointers playing me up at the min driving me mad to be honest . Any way had a good end to the season had two pinks and a mixture of duck (gadwell wigeon tufted mallard and teal ) . Then went out on a rough shoot to clear up on the 1st had 43 mixed partridge and pheasant . Not a bad way to finish the season . Roll on next season going to get my head into gear and feed 4 to 5 spots up and rotate them weekly etc .

• Like 1

Spot on that's it you've just got to keep going with them and hope it comes right in the end . My pointers playing me up at the min driving me mad to be honest . Any way had a good end to the season had two pinks and a mixture of duck (gadwell wigeon tufted mallard and teal ) . Then went out on a rough shoot to clear up on the 1st had 43 mixed partridge and pheasant . Not a bad way to finish the season . Roll on next season going to get my head into gear and feed 4 to 5 spots up and rotate them weekly etc .

1St of Feb? Partridge?