Permission Slips

They are a good idea but I hate asking farmers to sign most just don't want to be bothered. They quite happy to say yea carry on but don't want bothering to sign stuff and I try to disturb them as little as possible.

Saying that I got stopped this morning walking along the road but the police woman wasn't that fussed just asked if I had permission where i was heading and left it at that

Edited by terryd
  • Like 1

They are a good idea but I hate asking farmers to sign most just don't want to be bothered. They quite happy to say yea carry on but don't want bothering to sign stuff and I try to disturb them as little as possible.

Saying that I got stopped this morning walking along the road but the police woman wasn't that fussed just asked if I had permission where i was heading and left it at that

You got stopped walking along a road?

Nosey b*****ds. Tell them to piss off.

• Like 1

lol she was good as gold just wanted me info and wished me good luck. Apparently some one had rung them up. I have to admit in me ferreting gear i do look a right scruff arse but christ I used to walk that road with a fox over me shoulder. How times have changed

• Like 1

lol she was good as gold just wanted me info and wished me good luck. Apparently some one had rung them up. I have to admit in me ferreting gear i do look a right scruff arse but christ I used to walk that road with a fox over me shoulder. How times have changed

They respond to calls now because a scruffy bloke is walking a dog along the road?

Country is f****d fella.

• Like 2

I had nothing to hide and as I say she was very nice about it so no problem. Any way if I want to walk along the road with a ferret and lurcher I will. I won't feel like a criminal about it. Plus the wife had the car so I didn't have a choice :laugh: . Bit annoying that some one had gone to effort to make a call though. The road was quiet and passed no one walking out the village but there you go.

nath,

if the land owner doesn't mind signing I would use word and print them out and write something along the lines of...

I (land owners name) grant permission (your name) to control the numbers of vermin on my land by any means possible within the boundaries of The Hunting Act 2004.

Signed ..................... Date.....................

hope this helps,

ATB

Edited by TOM HEAVY
  • Like 1