Spaniel X Running Dog

Its first real season coming on well, eager to please, always got its nose down. Its not the fastest bitch in the world but doesn't miss much, perfect in the reedy fields. Belongs to my pal Ste, another season under its belt to calm down and it will be perfect. A few pics.post-27532-0-00829000-1453665991_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've just put my jrtxwhippet over my patterdalexspringer. I'm not sure the pups, if the mating even takes, can really be called lurchers but I'm hoping for some fast and driven mooching dogs. The russ

Mine is 3 this month I believe. Dam spaniel.....sire lurcher,,, she's 21 inch and quite long, heavyish front end, but lurcher looking from back....when sat looks nothing like a lurcher.   It's unus

Been out with her again today knocked a rabbit out the reeds it didn't get two foot before she picked it up. She also missed two pheasants by millimetres but she will get the hang of that. A real plea

Posted Images

Always had a soft spot for the gun dog crosses, iv always thought about lab cross tbh

I could do with a few down here I'm going to have a heart attack walking these mountains before something gets up lol.

Get some a them collie crosses ye man on dvd has got, if I still stayed in South Wales that's what I'd have

I've got these pair now.rex has a good nose it's letting him see what he is scenting that's the problem.after a few I'm sure he will hunt up its getting the few though lol.

• Like 1

Made about 18/19 inches. Spaniel x lurcher. Don't know how the other pups turned out. Ste has put a lot of work into this bitch, it marks walls, sets and reeds. Amazing little bitch considering its her first season, excellent to watch. Very busy little bitch and she aims to please. If I had the space I would have one myself.

• 1 month later...

What's the benefits of putting a gun dog x running dog

well if a lab, good feet+coat, good stamina brain, and natural retriever thats from the gun dog, the speed from the running dog , a 3/8 lab - 5/8 grey make good lurcher :yes:

• Like 1